• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - SETTC - September 26-28, 2014

Randy and chris i tried to call you last week, should of tried again but got busy at work. will call you again tomorrow.

Re: MMORV - SETTC - September 26-28, 2014

mikebrsa said:
This years race has been moved to AOP, the dates are still the same.

I am curious what caused the move of this event. This has been a good event for Morris Mountain.

JohnG said:
I am curious what caused the move of this event. This has been a good event for Morris Mountain.

Makes you wonder if somebody offered an incentive to move it to AOP???? Maybe there needs to be a special ride at MM on the same weekend to show support to Randy and Kris????

xjcrawler said:
Makes you wonder if somebody offered an incentive to move it to AOP???? Maybe there needs to be a special ride at MM on the same weekend to show support to Randy and Kris????

I'd say you may be onto something

Nothing against randy or kris or mm, love the park. The major complaints we got is it was the same park year after year. It was mm for the last 4 yrs. There is no special incentives, the race is run as a non profit and all funds go to the race and payouts to racers.

mikebrsa said:
Nothing against randy or kris or mm, love the park. The major complaints we got is it was the same park year after year. It was mm for the last 4 yrs. There is no special incentives, the race is run as a non profit and all funds go to the race and payouts to racers.

But you didn't tell the MM before you changed venues?

:popcorn:
Nothing against any other park but the MM crew are some of the best and seem to have the sports best interest in mind as opposed to other things. ($$$$$)
I would like to hear the rest of the story.

mikebrsa said:

The SETTC stands for south eastern top truck challenge. Right?
Has the real Top Truck Challenge ever been held at a different venue than
Hollister hills?? I know it has been there for the last ten years.
Sounds like a shitty excuse to me.. :dunno:
Morris mountain will be where I am riding that weekend. :woot:

Man, you guys went straight 100% butt hurt over a venue change...

Did everyone get all pissy when they moved to Morris mountain from where ever in Florida it was held before?

TBItoy said:
Man, you guys went straight 100% butt hurt over a venue change...

Did everyone get all pissy when they moved to Morris mountain from where ever in Florida it was held before?

I don't think it's that as much as it is that they said it was going to be at MM this year, then renigged and didn't have the decency to tell the guys at MM they were doing so and they had to find out on here.... if that is what happened

I'm signed up to race event and was not notified of change and have been at the race events at aop and was looking foward to MM as I have not made it there this year due to all the race events

Randy and I spoke, there is no hard feelings, like I said before morris mountain is a great park, we just wanted to change things up a bit.

Joe got out of the sport, stepped down from settc and sold his rig and trailer. A group of us that helped joe stepped up and took it over to keep it alive.