• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - SETTC - September 26-28, 2014

This would be a good shakedown run for me and Stevo (the co-driver) before Harlan. If my sons surgery goes well and my Jeep is together, count me in

lowbudgetjunk said:
This would be a good shakedown run for me and Stevo (the co-driver) before Harlan. If my sons surgery goes well and my Jeep is together, count me in

Praying for a successful surgery, broceephus.
Praying you get back into a toyota as well.

Lot of **** gets blown out of proportion on here without any details.

Amazing what a simple miscommunication can do on the Internet. ::)

I will head to AOP. Don't care about events, minus shamrock run and small events for charity. And TY sir, for 2 out of 3 surgeries this year. Little bit is tougher than his dad, that's for sure.

I tried to make a single seater Yota buggy, but the guy thought a Ford was an unworthy trade

Only been MM one time and broke would like to go back with a real event but love AOP and it's only 1 1/2 hrs away from my house and I love the park maybe ARC can have a race there next year

I need shirt sizes for all the competitors and co pilots please. Ordering shirts this week!

Tbacon I have it all written down at my shop I will be back there tomorrow or wednesday and will post the list. I also believe it is on the settc facebook page

Will thank you.

Will you be able to walk to all the events? or will you have to have something to ride in?
My folks may want to try an come.