• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Assault rifle discussion!

picked this lil jewel up tonight....

IMAG0505.jpg

mossberg .22cal

TacomaJD said:
Looks good! ... I thought this thread was locked? :wtflol:

nice touch but yeah I thought this was a gun free zone now so i havent bothered checking the site much.

btw best place to buy ammo right now is gander mountain on a friday morning when the doors open. They dont price gouge and the ar rifles are at the same price as before the shtf.

I passed a Gander Mtn on the way to the Smoky Mountains last weekend, first one I ever saw in person lol it was like 2 hours away from home. Not even sure where the nearest one to me is molaugh

TacomaJD said:
I passed a Gander Mtn on the way to the Smoky Mountains last weekend, first one I ever saw in person lol it was like 2 hours away from home. Not even sure where the nearest one to me is molaugh

there is one in huntsville

gonna rant a lil on todays buy though....
I go in and get my limit on 5.56 and a bulk box of .22lr and as im turning to go pay an employee (young guy) says is there anything i can help you with? I said no I got what I wanted. He said, here let me put these stickers on the ammo. I ask wth it was and he said he gets commission. By then he had put stickers on half of the ammo so i let him finish. When I paid I clearly told the woman, DO NOT scan them bar codes. He DID NOT do anything to be making any commisision. I told her why and she couldnt believe how stupid he was.

Re: Re: Assault rifle discussion!

Lol thats funny, he was just trying to make a few extra bucks to buy some condoms so he could try finding a fat chick to give the D to lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Joc said:
gonna rant a lil on todays buy though....
I go in and get my limit on 5.56 and a bulk box of .22lr and as im turning to go pay an employee (young guy) says is there anything i can help you with? I said no I got what I wanted. He said, here let me put these stickers on the ammo. I ask wth it was and he said he gets commission. By then he had put stickers on half of the ammo so i let him finish. When I paid I clearly told the woman, DO NOT scan them bar codes. He DID NOT do anything to be making any commisision. I told her why and she couldnt believe how stupid he was.

Last time I went to the Gander here, a girl at the register had an employees sticker on her counter scanning it for everybody purchase. I asked her what that barcode was for (knowing good and well what it was for) and she said "He is a really good guy and I told him I would sell some stuff for him today"

anyone know anything about the .408 cheytac? I'd never heard of it until this morning.
I work with a guy trying to unload a crazy long rifle that runs those and at T-ball this morning he asked me if I had any interests.
All I really gleaned from him is that its still supersonic in speed at 2500meters!!!
And just getting ready to start the google search off.

Draco said:
It's a bad mother f'er. Ain't gonna be cheap....
holy f-bombs batman, its like the gun from "Shooter", badass mofo! So I got on gunbroker, wow, yeah i dont think owning thats in the cards or even where the F would I shoot it?
My guess is $5 a round. Anyone know if I'm in the ball park?

InDaShop said:
anyone know anything about the .408 cheytac? I'd never heard of it until this morning.
I work with a guy trying to unload a crazy long rifle that runs those and at T-ball this morning he asked me if I had any interests.
All I really gleaned from him is that its still supersonic in speed at 2500meters!!!
And just getting ready to start the google search off.

It's an amazing round.....She ain't cheap to feed! Bout like my 50. Little higher.

http://www.cheytac.com/datasheets/408%20419%20Cartridge%20Spec%20Data.pdf

"Shooter" was prolly a .338 Lapua.

I don't know very much about large caliber long guns, but sure sounds like a bad bitch! And Mark Wahlberg's gun from Shooter is a bad bitch too!!! drool

I believe the gun used in Shooter is a Cheytac Intervention chambered in 408 Cheytac. The 408 is a bad mother fawker :****: Pretty much you have to buy ammunition from the manufacturer or load it on your own. I'm willing to bet it's more than 5 dollars a shot. The 416 Barrett will probably be more popular and it's no slouch either.