• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back door shoot out

civicmindedex79 said:
Stupid question is the numbers in the bottom left hand corner the viewers/registered people or what??

How many viewers out of total spots available

Re: Re: Re: Re: Back door shoot out

5onrocks said:
You are less than an hour away from the lake bed and you are not there.... Man card revoked!!!!!!! :flipoff1:
I revoked it already!

lowbudgetjunk said:
JJ, shouldn't you be at work? 1st and second east coat.....Tripp is running his.......but the drivers are running theirs too. Divers one, Tripp = 0 :flipper:

I am. We just closed down and I am about to head home to finish this up.

ridered3 said:
plus or minus 20ish. Not sure exactly how many are from SRRS though.
All the right coast boys gonna be asleep before them "other" coast boys get done wallerin' round up there!

I swear to you im not totally brain dead, almost but not yet. I am so confused, i've clicked on two different links on two different pages, both look to be live coverage. That I have no idea what I'm looking at. Other than someone getting towed off of a course on one, and 2 jeeps that were sitting side-by-side on the other. Sorry to sound like a complete moron, maybe I'm too late to the party and I just want to watch our fellows stomp the **** out of them.. I would imagine a lot of fags from "butt pirate" are there.. Maybe next year I can get a sponsor to sponsor me and go out there and slap the **** out of them.. Until then i wAnna watch our folks go out there and embarrassed them, and then read with their excuses are.. Did i miss this beatdown?? Dammit i Suck on computers. Thanks for any info on which link to follow or if I'm too late or if I should go get fawked. :woot: