• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back door shoot out

civicmindedex79 said:
I dont know what yall think but the low tire speed appears to bring the suck.

Their recovery crew brings the suck too! But I can't complain much about completely free coverage of this event!

They seem to be WAY out of running order though which makes it hard to keep up.

ridered3 said:
Their recovery crew brings the suck too! But I can't complain much about completely free coverage of this event!

They seem to be WAY out of running order though which makes it hard to keep up.

i was just thinking that about the recovery crew. geez they wouldn't make it through an event here

Ok, so I flip over here while the one Az guy is turning around, then go back 2 min later and Brandon Dillon is broke. What gives on the timing, is it late and catching up or something?

ridered3 said:
Ritchie ran Bobby's and is currently in second to Luke Wilson, last I heard anyway.

so Richie ran blue? What is Bobby going to run? To bad TC didn't make it out there that would be awesome

jeeptj99 said:
so Richie ran blue? What is Bobby going to run? To bad TC didn't make it out there that would be awesome

There are a few others in rentals as well. Long as the driver is different it's all good.

My word, they announcer just said, "do you realize that is at two wheel drive motorcycle..."

Can this recovery of Brandon take any longer?

I never noticed the guy screamin " west cooaast" till it was mentioned here. It's almost amusing now