• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BEER is GOOD

Re: Re: Re: BEER is GOOD

I really love this beer. Probably my favorite craft that's available local to me.

sajymehu.jpg

onepieceatatime said:
Never far from the glock are ya :dblthumb:

No sir! It goes everywhere with me, even room to room in my house lol. Been like that ever since my house was broken into a couple years ago.

race_jeep said:

A fantastic imperial red ale I brewed

Wish I lived closer to you!

Re: Re: BEER is GOOD

ubetyte3.jpg

Back when I drank this was my favorite beer, craft beer was Iron Horse Stout from Big River Brewery, in Europe Carlsberg or Smithwicks.

But which one of you threw this out in the ditch I mow at work lol

race_jeep said:
A porter I made

Damn that looks good. I loooove a good porter. It's always good if the head is dark brown! drool

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
It's always good if the head is dark brown! drool

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm gonna pretend like you didn't really say that :****:

Thought I would try it because some people said it was good .... well you ****ers are sick :puke:

Attachments

• IMG_20140807_224345618.jpg
    IMG_20140807_224345618.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 107

B.DRAKE said:
I'm gonna pretend like you didn't really say that :****:

Hey, sometimes a man deserves a good dark head.......on his beer.

scrowexj said:
Thought I would try it because some people said it was good .... well you ****ers are sick :puke:

Shiiiiiiit Dogfish Head makes some delicious brews! I wish I didn't have to drive so far to get some!

Try Bell's Two Hearted Ale next time if you find it. It's a little more drinkable and still delicious.

This thing is pissing me off and I got off work after the cut off for beer sales and 3 beers just isn't helping me in this situation.
7e7ysa6u.jpg

Re:

Whoops that was supposed to go in the random pic thread, guess all your selfies through me off as to which thread I was posting on

Re:

We did a bicycle pub crawl around Cookeville last Friday, hit up Crawdaddys (new Orleans style place, had an Abita Turbo Dog and a Calfkiller Ye Olde Double Bastard Bullshit Ale), rode to Hooligans Irish Pub (had a Calfkiller Grassroots), ended at Spankies (upscale college bar, had a couple Yuenglings and a Calfkiller J Henry)

No pics because I'm lame

And I don't take selfies...

Downtown Chatty Saturday night. Buffalo Wild Wings, then hit Tacomac. They just expanded and now have 96 taps....I was in absolute heaven! Def ready to go back! Always loved that place, but it's really the tits now!

sa7egy7a.jpg

6u9apuqa.jpg

Man-beard
yrabusy3.jpg