• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BEER is GOOD

zukimaster said:
One of my favorite beers is from Kiln Mississippi, Southern Pecan, its from a micro brewery called Lazy Magnolia! didnt know MS was such assholes about beer
Southern pecan is 1 of my favs too, Alabama was strict up until a few years ago

Some of your buddy's would pass out after a six pack of our gay beers though. 14% alcohol equals just about 3 Budweisers per beer.

Your comment doesn't make alot of sense. I really don't understand how the percent of alcohol has anything to do with my comment. Let alone passing out.

If you think I'm refering to the beer it's self being gay your wrong again. By gay beer I am saying that only fags and posers drink that micro brewed beer ****. I personally hate it, can't stand it and will never drink it. I like BUDWEISER. So there.
I had strick rules when drinking.
1. always condition yourself, you never know when you may have to out drink someone.
2. always drink out of the can or bottle, when served with a empty glass on the side. (don't tranfer beer when you don't have to)
3.If the bar serves big size beer, order the big size beer never down size your glass.
4.Only use a coozie to keep your hands from getting cold not your beer getting warm. if your beer gets warm while your drinking. your drinking too slow.
5.If by some chance your beer gets warmer while drinking. do not poor out, chug it and pay your penalty.
6.Never leave less than six beers in fridge. this will just anger you when you wake the next day and only have six beers and need more. Drink all of them or pass out trying. Don't quit when your so close to finishing victory.
7. power naps during heavy drinking benges are ok. they just need to be excecuted properly and quietly.
8. Theres really not a time to start or quit drinking during the day. who ever made the after 12:00 rule is dumb.
9. Once your start don't stop until you just can't go anymore. Usally this ends in passing out or I always just fell asleep.

I no longer drink alcohol of any kind. Evidently the rules above only work for the drinker.
I would classify my self as a power drinker, I just don't fit in with fancy beer sippers.

I love Zeigenbock, but only sold in Texas, so I grab some every time I'm there or try to have brought to me if anybody is down there. It doesn't have that shitty bitter after taste that Shiner has and doesn't give me screamin headache the next day.

Last summer I went with a buddy out west for like 2 weeks and drank alot of micro brewery beer. It's safe to say I'm not a fan of 90% of what I had. We basically just drove around for 2 weeks seeing **** and people and camping and drinking in every town for the most part. I remember coors light tasting so GOOD after trying a few unknown beers.

kid rok said:
Your comment doesn't make alot of sense. I really don't understand how the percent of alcohol has anything to do with my comment. Let alone passing out.

If you think I'm refering to the beer it's self being gay your wrong again. By gay beer I am saying that only fags and posers drink that micro brewed beer ****. I personally hate it, can't stand it and will never drink it. I like BUDWEISER. So there.
I had strick rules when drinking.
1. always condition yourself, you never know when you may have to out drink someone.
2. always drink out of the can or bottle, when served with a empty glass on the side. (don't tranfer beer when you don't have to)
3.If the bar serves big size beer, order the big size beer never down size your glass.
4.Only use a coozie to keep your hands from getting cold not your beer getting warm. if your beer gets warm while your drinking. your drinking too slow.
5.If by some chance your beer gets warmer while drinking. do not poor out, chug it and pay your penalty.
6.Never leave less than six beers in fridge. this will just anger you when you wake the next day and only have six beers and need more. Drink all of them or pass out trying. Don't quit when your so close to finishing victory.
7. power naps during heavy drinking benges are ok. they just need to be excecuted properly and quietly.
8. Theres really not a time to start or quit drinking during the day. who ever made the after 12:00 rule is dumb.
9. Once your start don't stop until you just can't go anymore. Usally this ends in passing out or I always just fell asleep.

I no longer drink alcohol of any kind. Evidently the rules above only work for the drinker.
I would classify my self as a power drinker, I just don't fit in with fancy beer sippers.
Power drinker, the new label for binge drinker :flipoff1: Love it Brad, I'm not a fan of most finger in the air types. Wyatt has moved on from 30 pack life and now buys champagne bottles of beer, I still buy mine in cardboard that you can make templates out of afterwards. laughing1

Power drinker, the new label for binge drinker Love it Brad, I'm not a fan of most finger in the air types. Wyatt has moved on from 30 pack life and now buys champagne bottles of beer, I still buy mine in cardboard that you can make templates out of afterwards

thumb.gif

Bones said:
I am not a Fat Tire fan and think it's a terrible beer to base all "fancy beers" off of. It's all the rage around here. Huge cycling community and it's a hippy beer so they think they are cool drinking it. molaugh

Fat Tire sucks...it tastes like what I would figure old Stetson cologne would taste like if I were to drink it lol

So my new fav dark beer is Rogue Dead Guy! That **** is titties! 6.5% apv too :drinkers:

....I tried some Shiner Bock. WTF is all I gotta say! That **** came out in it's wonderful 16oz. draft form and I was so pumped...it was so dark I was like **** yea....then I tasted it's water down, near Coor's Light taste and figured out that it is only 4% apv and I wanted to revoke every single one of ya'lls man cards for recommending that **** molaugh I figured it was a hardass beer lol. Overall, it was a decent beer, just far from what I expected....but what can I say, I still drink tha BEAST :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
So my new fav dark beer is Rogue Dead Guy! That **** is titties! 6.5% apv too :drinkers:

....I tried some Shiner Bock. WTF is all I gotta say! That **** came out in it's wonderful 16oz. draft form and I was so pumped...it was so dark I was like **** yea....then I tasted it's water down, near Coor's Light taste and figured out that it is only 4% apv and I wanted to revoke every single one of ya'lls man cards for recommending that **** molaugh I figured it was a hardass beer lol. Overall, it was a decent beer, just far from what I expected....but what can I say, I still drink tha BEAST :flipoff1:

Easy on the Coors Light :flipoff1: Bud Light Platinum is pretty good tried it the other day! :drinkers:

I like Platinum too, little heavier than BL without being bitter. Not a connoisseur by any means, but I prefer something different without being too overbearing or heavy. I don't think a good beer has to equate to motor oil or water, but can be good if if it's what you like.

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2:

TacomaJD said:

Pretty sure no one said that Shiner was a "hardass" beer! It's definitely a chugger. :flipgotcha: I always describe it as 2x flavored light beer. Get a shiner draft and any light beer draft, the shiner will have about 2x the flavor intensity but will still drink easy.

Keystone ICE in the BLACK CANS aka ALES is where its at when your wanting to get down. They taste like sweet candy when they're icy cold.

On another note, I'm in Texarkana and I've been all the way from Broken Bow, OK to Atlanta, TX looking for Shiner in cans. (traveling for work). I need some of that swill in cans dammit! drool :drinkers:

I've never been a Budlight guy, which prolly contributes to me really not liking the BL Platinum....but that stuff is horrible. I can drink alot of different dark beers that most ppl think is nasty and I actually enjoy them...and I know that BL Platinum isn't a dark beer, but damn, it just has a ****ed up taste. It was honestly hard for me to finish a whole one just because it tasted shitty. I still can't describe why it tasted shitty...I've never drank anything that tasted like it and I've drank a good variety of beers.

Also drank some George Killians Irish Red on tap and in a bottle. Really liked that beer too! Then drank some Warsteiner in a bottle, another good beer added to the list :drinkers:

c805c64d.jpg

10 gallons of deliciousness :****:

The one on the left, is a honey brown, it's ready to keg whenever I get a chance, and the 1 on the right is a chocolate stout, it has 1 more week in the bucket then it will go to the glass carboy for 2 weeks before kegging :drinkers:

Latest posts