• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Busywild...

x2 Look how sunrise changed, it will be okay.

Remember when the sunrise had a huge monster hole at the entrance??? That got filled...

Then it had a great line at the top around the stump years later... That got filled...

The Busy is the new mainline line... It'll never be the Busy again...

Gonna have to tear up the Alder and make that the new Busy...

Sounds like a good time for some creative re-routes.

We have Nancy on our side... She has let us do a lot of things up there...

We have other trails that are getting better and better...

We have to be careful and build the new Busy into something great... But, people trail poaching and rogue bullshit will get a full on punch in the ****ing mouth... Trail poaching is what it is, but it should never happen on legal wheeling areas...

I'm just saying it the way I see it... If you, your friends or myself want to go out and **** **** up, it better not be on a legal trail system... This place is set under a standard and will be kept to that standard...

I know that I'll step up and put anyones ass into place, and I usually have a pretty rough group with me that feels the same way...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you or accusing you, I'm just venting based on your post...

While you were up there walking things did you speak with the loggers?

They are pretty nice fellers and are willing to listen to input.

The busy is a hiway right now. You guys should be happy not sad. It is wide enough for ANY fullsize rig ever made with no reason to ever put a restriction on it.

It will only take a few words with the loggers and a some hard work and it will kick more ass than before with more options.

I have ran the busy more in the last month than most have in the last year. Im not afraid or disappointed at all. Im kinda anxious.

There is equipment larger than anything we could ever rent/volunteer on the trial right now, offer up some guidance to the bros runnin it. :beer:

A couple of cases of beer or a bottle of booze goes a long way...:beer:

I liked it tight and muddy, that's what made it fun... It was just about perfect...

The fullsize rigs that I run with didn't have issues with it the way it was... I agree we can work to make it something cool, but it'll never be the same...

Ive been falling timber cutting oversize for the feller buncher up on the busy. Just trying to make a buck. we are not trying to ruin your trails. all patches of timber on state land sooner or later get logged. I am a subcontractor of the logger and only run a saw. From what i have seen..... yes, there is brush and debris in the trail, no the trail lines and holes will not change much. depending on the lay of the land, is how they are determining on how and where to go to get the wood out. and yes they are conciously logging around the trail. the trail will be cleaned of all debris and possibly opened this weekend from what i gathered from the operators. no guarentees though. I did also leave my mark since i was there, as soon as you cross the bridge and make your first turn to the left, i fell a nice fir across the trail and carved my initials in the stump:cheer:. hope this isnt stirring up too much, i would like for the trail to be open also so i can go beat the hell out of my toyota!

Ive been falling timber cutting oversize for the feller buncher up on the busy. Just trying to make a buck. we are not trying to ruin your trails. all patches of timber on state land sooner or later get logged. I am a subcontractor of the logger and only run a saw. From what i have seen..... yes, there is brush and debris in the trail, no the trail lines and holes will not change much. depending on the lay of the land, is how they are determining on how and where to go to get the wood out. and yes they are conciously logging around the trail. the trail will be cleaned of all debris and possibly opened this weekend from what i gathered from the operators. no guarentees though. I did also leave my mark since i was there, as soon as you cross the bridge and make your first turn to the left, i fell a nice fir across the trail and carved my initials in the stump:cheer:. hope this isnt stirring up too much, i would like for the trail to be open also so i can go beat the hell out of my toyota!

Nothing smells better than fresh cut timber. :;

Keep on truckin brutha! :cool:

first turn to the left, i fell a nice fir across the trail and carved my initials in the stump:cheer:. hope this isnt stirring up too much, i would like for the trail to be open also so i can go beat the hell out of my toyota!
You didn't stir up anything. As a general rule, we, the 4x community, are so sick and tired of losing trails, access to trails, and closures, that we gripe at any percieved impropriety.
You were doing your job.
My earlier statement still holds true. The Busy will be fine. Rain & access will restore that trail to it's 'natural' state.

Last edited:
Hey, put a positive spin on it. The little guys can't complain that the wide, big tire guys ruined it for them :)

It would be nice if the loggers were to provide some assistance since they did all the damage. Even donating a day's work of work with one or two pieces of equipment and a lot of good things could come out of it.

I agree that it won't be the same, but that doesn't mean that it can't still be fun.

Hey CHOP SHOPS up there weekely wonder why all the big holes are there WTF is up there during the week doing work :awesomework:

all the locals will have it into shape in no time NO WORRIES we will just make it better, NANCY'S easy going and listened to what we have to say ,just a little bit of attention it will be too our needs in no time!

theres POS/NEG>EVERY action in life we will get the busy back ASAP might be different but even better then what it was!

We ran the Busy today (took Nancy) And we talked about about all the things that need to be worked on and beleve it or not the good things that can come of the logging.... She is open and willing to work with the clubs on getting it up to standards again.... They are not even done logging yet... Let them finish logging then we can work on repairing the Busy Wild. I think if people help out N are willing to get their hand dirty no one will be disapointed in the end result...

We ran the Busy today (took Nancy) And we talked about about all the things that need to be worked on and beleve it or not the good things that can come of the logging.... She is open and willing to work with the clubs on getting it up to standards again.... They are not even done logging yet... Let them finish logging then we can work on repairing the Busy Wild. I think if people help out N are willing to get their hand dirty no one will be disapointed in the end result...

:awesomework:
Thanks Casey!

As I keep saying---volunteers will make what we want--what we want.....

Good job casey......