• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

TacomaJD said:
Never imagined this thread having this much feedback, I'm still waiting on someone to pop in and state how this genre of music sounds like 4 mentally retarded geese having an orgy...molaugh

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Derail/ how the hell did you even come up with that analogy???

TacomaJD said:
that bitch is HAWT!!! I'd let her choke me out in bed and take a deuce on my chest

Much agreed! I never really liked chick metal, not even OTEP, but I first heard this chick on 94.3 and just had to google her. I promise I wouldn't take up too much of her time, I just need about 5 minutes, and that's foreplay, wiping my **** off, cuddling and everything. I promise I won't come on her back and draw pictures in it...

Jep72m said:

HELL YES!!!! My favorite Meshuggah song!!! Actually discovered this a couple months ago and it's currently on my MP3 player! We need a rockin' out punk smiley dammit...

5BrothersFabrication said:
Much agreed! I never really liked chick metal, not even OTEP, but I first heard this chick on 94.3 and just had to google her. I promise I wouldn't take up too much of her time, I just need about 5 minutes, and that's foreplay, wiping my **** off, cuddling and everything. I promise I won't come on her back and draw pictures in it...

YESSSSSS!!! drool drool drool flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

ridered3 said:
Derail/ how the hell did you even come up with that analogy???

Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to. :flipoff1:

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9Gg3RFKM9uA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TacomaJD said:
Are they gonna be at Track 29? I've been seeing where alot of good bands have been playing at Track 29 but I've yet to make it up there.
Yup on Dec 6th. They are getting some good bands and it's a decent place too. Hoping to make that one.

xjmarc said:
Yup on Dec 6th. They are getting some good bands and it's a decent place too. Hoping to make that one.

Out of the blue, my buddy text me today asking if I wanted to go to it, so yes I'll most likely be there Dec. 6th. molaugh

All yall fawkers need to get together and sacrifice a goat or something with that pissed off music yall listening too

My dad is an old school metal head and he wanted me to burn his FFDP's first album because he only had the newest two. Having some time left on the cd, I added these at the end... Some more melodic **** I knew he'd like:

A band I'll love no matter how weird Zakk's singing gets:

Black Label Society: Suicide Messiah (Mafia Album)

Thrashy Greatness:

Shadows Fall - Still I Rise Offical Video

Required listening foe raising hell:

HELLYEAH - Cowboy Way

One of my all time favorites... AWESOME INTRO!:

DevilDriver End of the Line

A little heavier:

Divine Heresy- False Gospel

More to come...

Oh fawk, you're the only person I know that's ever known of Divine Heresy without me mentioning them first! Bleed The Fifth and Anarchaos are my favorite hard songs by them, but Danrkness Embedded and Closure are my fav softer ones.

And been jamming Funeral Bell, Graveyard Disciples, and Stillborn on my work computer today from BLS molaugh....Zakk is a badass mf'r.

zukimaster said:
All yall fawkers need to get together and sacrifice a goat or something with that pissed off music yall listening too

Reckon Jon-Jon and Robby Bobby could round us up some goats? :flipoff1:

muddinmetal said:
I like to hit every single note of Funeral Bell at volume 9000 in the shower. My wife is not amused

Lmao I do the same exact ****! That's one of the top 5 songs where enough volume is practically impossible to achieve!

TacomaJD said:
Dino Cazares is such an unlikely looking figure to be able to tear up an 8 string Ibanez like he does. This drummer has magic calves or something, the double bass drum kick speed is unreal.

divine heresy jam session, "Bleed the Fifth"

I've watched this video at least 20 times, on of my all time favorites....I think I may need to stop posting music on this thread, I'm metal crazy and I'm staring at somewhere around 4-5 THOUSAND songs and I will drive myself retarded trying to post them all

Who gives a ****, I am too lol post em up! That's why I started this thread. Kinda like the Youtube of the day thread but with metal vids. I like comparing music with others, that's how you discover new stuff. Most people don't understand how broad metal is, there are sooooooo many bands that don't get any attention that are badass, with less than like 20k views on Youtube.

I don't get into this type metal like I do others, but I heard this on Liquid Metal XM and thought it was pretty badass...

Amon Amarth "Guardians Of Asgaard" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

This kinda has that Asking Alexandria new punk metal vibe, but I love me some Jamie's Elsewhere.

Jamie's Elsewhere - Antithesis lyrics HD