• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Favorite In Flames song and ranks high up in my top 10 all time greatest songs!
Guitarist-Punk.gif

In Flames - Disconnected + Lyrics

And if I'm gonna get into Hellyea...

Hellyeah - Goddamn

Love this thread! I would have thought I was the only member who had even heard of AssJack! And yeah TacomaJD Maria Brink from In This Moment is HAWT!!!!! A few of my favorites are the mighty Pantera, Hellyeah, of course Black Label Society, Megadeth, Throwdown, Down and so many more!

yea i guess its no suprise i liked them. i a big asking alexandria fan. not sure what "geanre" i like but i like them, red jump suit aparatus, underaoth, as i lay dying.. stuff like that

That wiki is wrong man, no where on there does it say queer thumb.gif I'll try to take some time tomorrow night and like something that's going to BLOW YOUR FREAKIN' MIND

Damn forgot about Chimaira, sad both guitarists left the band earlier this year. I really like Rob Arnold's playing style. Mark Hunter's vocals are just "ok" but their heavy guitar makes up for it.

I could watch this video over and over and over and over and over and over...........and over and over. At 3:25 I want to start throwing things and kicking babies in the face....and I love the instrumental last half of the vid....masterpeice.
Chimaira - Six [Studio]

More good ones

Fawkin loooove the really low intro riff
Chimaira - Sp Lit

Chimaira - Bloodlust

Chimaira - Cleansation (Album Version)

TacomaJD said:
Yea that Hank III stuff ain't my thang, that Assjack song was decent though.

Anybody ever heard of Bloodsimple? They aren't together anymore but some of the band is back together as Vision of Disorder and supposed to be working on some new music

Bloodsimple-"Straight Hate" ALBUM: A Cruel World

LET THA KILLING BEGIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Bloodsimple red harvest killing time

And my favorite As I Lay Dying song \m/ ....I bought a Z06 corvette last year from a friend and he had a wicked audio system in it, all the component speakers were running on a 4 channel Alpine amp and then he had a mono block Alpine pushing 1 slim 10" sub and this song sounded ****ing amazing in it!

As I Lay Dying - "Within Destruction" Metal Blade Records

One of my all-time fav bands, some of their **** is straight-up disturbing.

I posted once on pirate about this song: Listen to it enough and it will make you understand why people kill their families:

BloodSimple - Ride With Me

Korn: Sold out pansies, I puke when I listen to them now. That dub-step crap they are doing sounds like absolute moon-bat-guano.

Fine blonde chick with the video that skips: Eh ... I'll say it now ... one-hit-wonder. (If you can even call that song a hit.)

Play anything by Slipknot or Stonesour, especially the really hard early Slipknot, and I will be your friend.

If you get the AXS channel on tv they are going to have LOG live in concert on the 24 th at 8:00pm, could be good if they don't beep every other word out, if not there will only be a solid beep for most songs.

patooyee said:
Korn: Sold out pansies, I puke when I listen to them now. That dub-step crap they are doing sounds like absolute moon-bat-guano.

Fine blonde chick with the video that skips: Eh ... I'll say it now ... one-hit-wonder. (If you can even call that song a hit.)

Play anything by Slipknot or Stonesour, especially the really hard early Slipknot, and I will be your friend.

I like alot of Slipknot and some Stone Sour but it's just hard for me to get into Stone Sour for some reason. I guess cuz it's like Corey Taylor's softer alter ego, I'd just rather listen to his heavier Slipknot stuff. Stone sour was awesome live though! Psychosocial, although ran in the ground since it came out, is still my favorite Slipknot song.... and this one is right behind it.

Slipknot - Left Behind