• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

hmtrunner said:
If you get the AXS channel on tv they are going to have LOG live in concert on the 24 th at 8:00pm, could be good if they don't beep every other word out, if not there will only be a solid beep for most songs.

Holy ****!! I already have Avenged Sevenfold: Live in the LBC, KoRn III: The Encounter, and Creed live recorded form the AXS channel from when it used to be HDNet. I must free up some DVR space pronto and record the LOG concert! They are my favorite metal band!

And they shouldn't censor anything, they show other uncensored stuff. I like watching Drinking Made Easy on AXS :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
I like alot of Slipknot and some Stone Sour but it's just hard for me to get into Stone Sour for some reason. I guess cuz it's like Corey Taylor's softer alter ego, I'd just rather listen to his heavier Slipknot stuff. Stone sour was awesome live though! Psychosocial, although ran in the ground since it came out, is still my favorite Slipknot song.... and this one is right behind it.

Slipknot - Left Behind

Have you listened to all of Stone Sour's stuff? The two hits are like the only two soft songs. All the other songs are heavy like Slipknot.

Stone Sour Tumult

But yet, I do prefer Slipknot.

Love me some Chimaira... Of course I have all of their albums... Here's my favorite... Actually, It's just about the best song ever written:

Chimaira - Implements Of Destruction

You do realize that the guitarists left to join the World's 2nd most famous DEATH METAL band, right? Six Feet Under. Here is one of their old covers of one of my all time favorite songs:

six feet under - T.N.T

Like it or love, that's a badass crowd right there!!!

Burn The Priest, bought their album new, no ****, my favorite: WARNING, video is disturbing yet entertaining to say the least:

suffering bastard - burn the priest

And, since I love Guitar and instrumentals:

Revocation - Across Forests and Fjords

PERFECTION!!!! HORNS UP!!!!!

Haha, love how when I watch videos of LOG I get generic Google ads that say, "Want to be a minister?"

Sorry guys, but every single song I've posted is better than anything Slipknot has ever done... and I'm not a slipknot hater at all ! I'm just saying

patooyee said:
Haha, love how when I watch videos of LOG I get generic Google ads that say, "Want to be a minister?"

Hahahahah that's funny ****

Got Dammit! I had a whole post typed up with info about In Flames and like 4 or 5 links to some of their badass songs old/new.....and my fawking work computer froze.....old peice of ****. I know why there are vids on Youtube of office workers going postal and slangin' their computer across the cubicles.

muddinmetal said:
Sorry guys, but every single song I've posted is better than anything Slipknot has ever done... and I'm not a slipknot hater at all ! I'm just saying

Stop frontin', you know you listen to Hinder on the way home from work everyday :flipoff1:

muddinmetal said:
Hey JD, the sex is always better when you're mad at me :****:

Actually, this is exactly what I listened to and from work yesterday... SUCK IT

Through The Eyes Of The Dead - Pull The Trigger [HD]

The triplet riff at the start of the song is alright, then I just began to find myself thinking "stop that horrible growling and just hurry up and get back to the awesome guitar"

That mumbling sort of growling where they run all their words together just doesn't do anything for me. I guess that's why I love LOG, Randy's vocals are clear and legit, and his voice is still brutal....and they ALWAYS have badass guitar in their songs molaugh

TacomaJD said:
That mumbling sort of growling where they run all their words together just doesn't do anything for me. I guess that's why I love LOG, Randy's vocals are clear and legit, and his voice is still brutal....and they ALWAYS have badass guitar in their songs molaugh

x2

But when I listen to Slipknot and Bloodsimple people who hear it think they are one and the same which is why I try not to pass judgement on those who like it. I don't understand a single ****ing work in any rap song but I know people who can hear it perfectly clear as if they were having a convo with the rapper. So I figure its the same thing for people like muddinmetal.

patooyee said:
x2

But when I listen to Slipknot and Bloodsimple people who hear it think they are one and the same which is why I try not to pass judgement on those who like it. I don't understand a single ****ing work in any rap song but I know people who can hear it perfectly clear as if they were having a convo with the rapper. So I figure its the same thing for people like muddinmetal.

Seriously though, that song started out awesome and I was like hell yea, I'm gonna dig this tune......then the dude started growling and I lost my boner.

Plus, the growlers never last long. They always have throat problems and end up having to stop singing that way. Even Corey Taylor has issues with his vocal chords from time to time and has to take breaks and he doesn't growl nearly as bad as others. The human voice just wasn't meant to do that.

It an acquired taste... Like wheeling: We start with 31s then 33s....35s....38s.....40s....etc.

AC/DC.....Alice in Chains......Pantera........etc.

You decide where it stops man

For some it's: Beer.....Weed......Coke......Meth......Needles......Homeless......etc

Music is my drug.... It's not all super heavy though. I'll post y'all some awesome tunes tomorrow.

Here is one I'll leave you with tonight:

Ill Nino - Death Wants More

BTW,
Only pussys with weak throats and bad technique have to stop... Look at Six Feet Under, Suffication, even LOG .... It can be done forever if done properly... I like corey's musical abilities, but his growls have always been weak in comparison to other forms of extreme metal. I believe Corey choose to stop... Like they sold out or his musical taste simply evolved

It pisses me off so bad that so many awesome metal bands let shitty vocals ruin them. But like you said, it's an acquired taste I'm sure, but regardless there will never be two people that are on the same exact page with what metal songs they like/dislike. This is a prime example of some awesome band talent, then the singer starts in and I'm like "....next" . I stumbled across this a few months ago, sweet intro for sure though!

Before The Dawn - Throne of Ice

patooyee said:
Fine blonde chick with the video that skips: Eh ... I'll say it now ... one-hit-wonder. (If you can even call that song a hit.)

I've got to eat my words on this. Just spent about an hour listening to some of their **** and its not bad. They've got a few songs that have already been hits that I didn't even know about. So I would have to say they are already beyond one-hitters.

And that bitch is fine as ****.

That "Blood" song still is annoying to me though. "Whore" and "Scarlet" are pretty good.

patooyee said:
I've got to eat my words on this. Just spent about an hour listening to some of their **** and its not bad. They've got a few songs that have already been hits that I didn't even know about. So I would have to say they are already beyond one-hitters.

That "Blood" song still is annoying to me though. "Whore" and "Scarlet" are pretty good.

They are an awesome band for sure, the Blood song was kind of a different sound for them. They used to play alot of their older hits on Sirius XM Octane like everyday. Good music, I don't think it sucks or anything, but I have a problem liking chick singers molaugh

I'm really picky with music, for what reason I can't explain...but it's like I either love it or don't care a whole lot for it. Like Sevendust for instance, they have some "good" music but I just have never cared much for them and have yet to date download any of their music.

And I will say that I watched an interview on Youtube with LOG pissed me off...they state how they didn't want to listen to mainstream producers who were to trying to persuade their sound, and instead were sticking to their hardcore, raw roots for their new album Resolution that came out this year. Then it comes out, I listen to it, and have not downloaded a single song off of that album. Too mainstream and not unique enough for my preference, so I stick to everything from the Wrath album (2009) and back.

****, download is such a huge festival...
Lamb Of God - Now You've Got Something To Die For -Live At Download- HIGH DEFINITION

and have yall ever watched Mark Morton and Randy fight? Pretty funny **** molaugh :drinkers: The first part of this vid has footage from Mark knockin' Randy's ass out in the streets outside their tour bus while they were on tour in Glasgow

Vigil - Killadelphia - Lamb of God

patooyee said:

:dblthumb:

IN THIS MOMENT - The Gun Show (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Suprised nobody has posted any Machinehead!

Machinehead - Beautiful Mourning

And thanks to Muddinmetal for informing me that my newest guitar has active pickups (which are gay and take AA batteries to run them), so I located the batteries, popped some new ones in, and back to jamming! I was wondering what was up for awhile there trying to figure out why the damn thing all of a sudden started barely making a sound in the amplifier molaugh

Here's a shitty demo of it, cell phone quality...
Messing around on my Ibanez Halberd X series