• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all the Aetna boys......

i heard today that our brand new 4 seater is going to be at this ride . you guys that have never been are in for an amazing show .hope to see every one there .TommyRains

TOMMY RAINS said:
i heard today that our brand new 4 seater is going to be at this ride . you guys that have never been are in for an amazing show .hope to see every one there .TommyRains

Nice ! Bring all the Smith Buggies!

I have never been. I think we are going bring some rigs from Knoxville down there. Can't wait to see this crazy **** in person!

bring everyone you all can we havent had a big ride in a while .looking forward to seeing all the hard core free style!!!

wfo1 said:
Posting under someone elses user name, forum would not let me register!

Hi! This is Christie Perkins from WeRock Off-Road Club.
I have been informed that there is a ride coming to Aetna
Jan.15, 2011 for the Busted knuckles Filming Crew.
WeRock, would like to invite everyone that is not a present member,
to come use our facility for convenient and safe parking for all riders.
If you choose to use our facilities on Jan.15th the cost will be $15.00 per person.
Our Front gate will be open to the public from 8:00a.m to 11:00a.m for entrance,
it will then open again @ 5:00p.m. to 10:00p.m for everyone to exit.
Our top gate will remain open all day for entrance back and forth to the mountain.

WeRock is located @ 299 Pulltight Rd. Whiteside,Tn.37396
Take Hwy. I-24 to exit 169 (WILDWOOD). @ stop sign, turn left. Go 3.5 miles (right past the Marion County Sign ) turn right (No Road Sign There). Go over small bridge turn right, go over RR Tracks straight to Front Gate!
For further info Call Christie 423-902-0266

Hope to see everyone there!

Christie 15 per person may be a little steep for the four seater guys ,makes the subdivision side look alot better.I was thinking maybe 15 bucks per vehicle.Glad I got a two seater will only cost me 30 bucks.

The only downside to parking on the subdivision side is the fact that the parking lot will be quite muddy for those of you like me that don't wanna get your tow rig/trailer nasty as hell. We just got some rain and if it snows this weekend like they are predicting, it will surely be muddy. I'm actually gonna try parking at Walmart and driving my Tacoma to the trail on the sub division side since my Taco is street legal. Walmart is only like a half mile away from the trail. I have a couple friends that parked at Walmart last winter and unloaded with no problems, although a friend mentioned to me tonight that he heard they were trying to stop ppl from parking and unloading in the Walmart parking lot. Guess I'll find out on the 15th lol.

This is officially going to be Awesome. :woot:

If anyone has a truck they are planning on wheeling that I could throw a pitbike in and catch a ride so Im not driving it all over the mtn. That would be great! :dblthumb:

http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/news/aetnarun/

aetna-mtn.bmp

454tbacon said:
Christie 15 per person may be a little steep for the four seater guys ,makes the subdivision side look alot better.I was thinking maybe 15 bucks per vehicle.Glad I got a two seater will only cost me 30 bucks.

I don't think it is to cheap. As a KEY holder on the lease I am going to be really unhappy if I get there and can't find a parking spot.

If anybody has an open seat shoot me a PM. I'm definately interested in coming up for this. :dblthumb: I haven't been to aetna since '07 when I did the CRAWL mag shoot.

will prob be there breakin in the new motor in a customers buggy wont be the big show tho hope wes has his ready thumb.gif i stop by for some of the action tho

badreligion_13 said:
I don't think it is to cheap. As a KEY holder on the lease I am going to be really unhappy if I get there and can't find a parking spot.
[/quote Sorry I wasn't even thinking about the key holders.I just thought Jerry and Christie might want to put a little extra money in their pockets. If your a key holder just get there before 8 and you are sure to find a parking spot.

Bought a new car hauler today so I'll be loading the Taco up and will be there for the action for sure!!! I can't wait! ...I think I could be in the DVD as a dedicated 5 speed offroader since I'll be driving my Taco with a lower leg prosthetic and a peice of **** knee :driving: ...lol only kidding

Can somebody clarify for me on how LEGAL it is to park on the sub division side where everyone normally parks? I have a couple friends that parked and unloaded there about a month ago and they said some guy that said he owned that land bitched them out for parking there and said if he ever saw em there again, he'd have their **** towed. I've parked there several times along with a million others and never had a problem.

We're still trying to decide whether we're gonna park on the subdivision side or on the WEROCK side.

Me too, I wasn't with them so I can't vouch for exactly what was said from the supposed land owner lol.

What time are the majority of you getting there? I don't wanna end up getting there too late and missing most the action!

TN or AL time? lol

Also, is the Werock side where everybody is gonna park muddy like the subdivision side is this time of the year?

We go to some of WeRocks open rides. The WeRock side is a graveled road leading in with a gravel parking lot or an additional bonfire field available to park. They also have a bathhouse with showers and a Pavilion. So I don't think they are just wanting to put a little extra money in their pockets.
We came in on the subdivision side before and it was completely an experience that I didn't like. IF you don't want anything stolen if you park at the subdivision, you better lock it up tight. Park on your ramps. Don't leave anything out. There are alot of theifs out there. We had a friend that his windows were busted out and all of his tools were stolen. So to me $15 per person is well worth knowing that I don't have to park on that side.

Latest posts