• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all the Aetna boys......

TacomaJD said:
TN or AL time? lol

Also, is the Werock side where everybody is gonna park muddy like the subdivision side is this time of the year?

For what it's worth I plan to be there at 9EST, 8amCST

They have a cop on duty to tell you where to park.Never had anything stolen,but can,t say it won,t happen.Prob go in the lease side just to support Jerry and Christie...
jeepthang said:
We go to some of WeRocks open rides. The WeRock side is a graveled road leading in with a gravel parking lot or an additional bonfire field available to park. They also have a bathhouse with showers and a Pavilion. So I don't think they are just wanting to put a little extra money in their pockets.
We came in on the subdivision side before and it was completely an experience that I didn't like. IF you don't want anything stolen if you park at the subdivision, you better lock it up tight. Park on your ramps. Don't leave anything out. There are alot of theifs out there. We had a friend that his windows were busted out and all of his tools were stolen. So to me $15 per person is well worth knowing that I don't have to park on that side.

454tbacon said:
They have a cop on duty to tell you where to park.Never had anything stolen,but can,t say it won,t happen.Prob go in the lease side just to support Jerry and Christie...

You mean the old geezer that's sits in his Cadillac and doesn't even wave back if you throw a hand up at him? Lol he just looks like a prick the way he sits there with no expression...one day he's gonna have a heart attack in that car and everyone's gonna think he's just sittin there watching traffic like normal lol

Here's a fun thought also.... seeing as how it's snowed like hell tonight and is still snowing, I imagine it's gonna ice bad which means there will be a **** ton of trees down across most of the trails. Bring your chainsaws, tow straps, and winches boys! ;D

Goin to be a mess at Aetna this weekend,we got about 9 inchs of snow in Cleveland and it's not goin anywhere.Been out of work for two days now they may make us work sat.

I think we aught to postpone. Talked to Andy this morning he said a few drivers have already backed out. gonna b really cold this weekend. What do u all think?

smithbuilt said:
I think we aught to postpone. Talked to Andy this morning he said a few drivers have already backed out. gonna b really cold this weekend. What do u all think?
Really had my hopes up on coming, as do so many others I know. With that said If it is gonna be miserable than I agree Jimmy, what does ya'll local weather stations predict for Saturday????

Just checked the weather, and the high is 40 Sat. That is COLD to ride in. Whatever ya'll wanna do, but that will be tuff, I agree with the snow it will be challenging. Post up what ya'll think.

We will do whatever the majority wants to do. If there is still snow.....That would make for some awesome footage. You dont see a whole lot of snow wheeling in DVDs. It would be something different for sure. :tc

40* isnt that bad..... If is is actually 40 in the mtns.

<---------------This Tacoma and his buddies with their rigs WILL be there either way! It's gonna be fun as **** slipping and sliding in the snow!!! I went last year in the snow but was in my old 97 IFS Taco with 32's and open diffs....still could get around just fine, of course it wasn't this much snow lol. Anybody with a decent rig will be able to get around fine, just gonna be slick everywhere from the snow melting off. The big downside is gonna be trees down...but I don't think it iced bad like it did last year so there may not be all that many trees down.

Whats wrong with 2 Aetna media runs? I t doesnt really matter to me because I ride there about every weekend. But you could do one this weekend and get some sick snow footage for those that want to come and then you could do another one later when its gonna be warmer. Everybody wins! flashemifyougotem

chickenfarmer said:
Whats wrong with 2 Aetna media runs? I t doesnt really matter to me because I ride there about every weekend. But you could do one this weekend and get some sick snow footage for those that want to come and then you could do another one later when its gonna be warmer. Everybody wins! flashemifyougotem

Great Idea. This will be Media Run # 1 and we are still planning on being there! :woot:

I talked to Matt at BKF after I talked to Jimmy. We still on boys, I plan to be there :dblthumb: