• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Changes going on @ Keller's place

HotwheelsYJ

I was over @ Shane's shop the other day & we got to talking about all the mods he's done on his buggy in the past couple of years. So now it's time to catch up & bring it up to speed
Starting out he built a comp style crawling buggy with air shocks, mild small block & 39" stickies
standard.jpg

Then he put a little more motor to it & decided to carve up some 47" LTB's
standard.jpg

Well since nothings ever good enough "as-is". It got torn down, stretched, upper cage reworked go-fast rock bouncer style & a lot of premium goodies ready to go back on it.
It's almost ready for sand blast & powder coat (new color to be determined)
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Spidertrax Front & rear drool
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

:driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:
standard.jpg

I wheeled with this buggy at Jellico. That is an impressive motor to say the least :dblthumb: Are those new axles or the same ones before the rebuild? I witnessed this thing take a beating like it enjoyed it.

GONOVRIT said:
I wheeled with this buggy at Jellico. That is an impressive motor to say the least :dblthumb: Are those new axles or the same ones before the rebuild? I witnessed this thing take a beating like it enjoyed it.
This is an all new motor for a few extra HP
I believe last time it was out it had the Spidertrax front housing & a stock trussed semi float rear housing. All the shafts have been upgraded from 35 to 40 spline :woot:

payne97 said:
what motor heard it was a motown with some injection
Yep
standard.jpg

Wonder if this will ever wind up on there?
standard.jpg

Still just a damn ole smaall block no matter what you put on top ..... Smock stoter chimming in ha ha '''''

Damn didn't mean to piss everybody off . Just messing with everyone............Damn little small block. ;D

I agree,they did a great job on Bubba's frame almost to good, now he doen't want to take it to the woods. ;D ;D Sorry didn't know i was logged in under bubba's name,this is tbacon.

Granny Smith sparkle green, (CCM Company color)
Finally no more pink !!!
My little girl is not that impressed with the change.

[attachment deleted by admin]