• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Changes going on @ Keller's place

SKeller said:
Better Hurry,
Wiring, dash, and shifter in, setting motor trans and t case tomorrow night

no updated pics? .... Brandon your slackin on pics here buddy !

buhlandy said:
no updated pics? .... Brandon your slackin on pics here buddy !
Hell, Ive been too busy trying to get my junk running!

Sunday I hauled it to Aetna only to have the Tcase range fork bust as I backed it off the trailer. :dunno: Mines back together & ready for the 15th thumb.gif

SKeller said:
Better Hurry,
Wiring, dash, and shifter in, setting motor trans and t case tomorrow night
Takin my time lettin everybody get theres tuned up best they can im tellin ya its over when the shop door raises the bullshit stops see ya at the top ifs ya can make it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tbacon38 said:
Takin my time lettin everybody get theres tuned up best they can im tellin ya its over when the shop door raises the bullshit stops see ya at the top ifs ya can make it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Just to mention the purple passion is going to back me up on this or I will back him up whatever it takes. All in good fun.

Won't be long before the red rooster makes it out of the garage, I see he's already crowing ha ha .

I believe Bubba already named it SLIMER molaugh
Man that rooster does crow alot, recken when it will ever get off the fence and in the dirt ?
;D

Nope, wrong input shaft in new transfer case. Adv Adapt says it will be 5 days before I see it here
May take the rhino.. Thanks but I guess this green slimy hornet is on the fence for this round.

That sucks, needed you there to back up the Cleveland boys seeind how Bubba and Little Tim 's not goin to be ready.Maybe next time we can get all of us in the woods at the same time.

Should receive 2ND input shaft from advance adaptors thursday.
they sent one for a turbo 350. There paying for shipping both ways for the
mix up though. Plan to be at Harlan for the festivities.

Is this the guy with the purple mystry buggy?
Talk about no pic's
You probably have security guards at the bacon shop just
to keep it all hush hush molaugh

Hell, I herd you raised the garage door the other day and
when the sun hit that thing the reflection turned half of Tasso Purple....

I stand corrected!
Their IS a side view of bubba bacons new build.
Looks like high traction tires on the back, and cool frame design Bubba!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]