• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Changes going on @ Keller's place

The Powder coaters are located in Maryville Tn,
Call Barry at : 865 982-3843
Sorry for leaving out the number. I usually wouldnt advertise for
any one, But these guys are the best.. Cheap and fast
Thought everyone could stand some of that...
They first baked the dormant powder and then applied the clear and rebaked

I think I can get there, I got the new transfer case the other day, just got to change over the shifters and
put the rest of the buggy together.

Oh Ya, I now have a 5.0 Atlas for sale has inputs for powerglide and TH 400, and the new shifters that came with
the 3.8, 32 spline.
1350's both ends.
Passenger Drop
1750.00 pick up

Good price for someone for sure.. :dblthumb:
SKeller said:
I think I can get there, I got the new transfer case the other day, just got to change over the shifters and
put the rest of the buggy together.

Oh Ya, I now have a 5.0 Atlas for sale has inputs for powerglide and TH 400, and the new shifters that came with
the 3.8, 35 spline and 1350's both ends. 1750.00 pick up

buhlandy said:
Yeah yeah yeah yours done yet T?
Im just giving these guys a chance to get all there **** in one sock when mine is done its over with better get ready boys. :flipoff1:

SPUDD69 said:
i will agree on that booyang
The sad part is load a BIG BLOCK with rocks than throw a couple small blocks in on top of that and its still haulin ass. ;D

I remember when I started wheeling to had a baby motor but than I grew up and built a real one I'm just messing with ya shane the green looks nice maybe we can get ours done bout the same time and try em out.

tbacon38 said:
I remember when I started wheeling to had a baby motor but than I grew up and built a real one I'm just messing with ya shane the green looks nice maybe we can get ours done bout the same time and try em out.
Better Hurry,
Wiring, dash, and shifter in, setting motor trans and t case tomorrow night