• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coleworx Terminator

I have to assume that piles o money talk to those who just spent a ton of money.

2 post for tapatalk junk ....To be perfectly honest, I chose 1/2 way through the build to change it from a 4 to a 2 seater. That was a mistake on my part as I didn't know at the time how much my little girl would love to ride.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah man, it looks like a bad unit. I was not trying to say there was anything wrong with the buggy at all. I was speaking in more general terms.

onetoncrawler said:
2 post for tapatalk junk ....To be perfectly honest, I chose 1/2 way through the build to change it from a 4 to a 2 seater. That was a mistake on my part as I didn't know at the time how much my little girl would love to ride.

Every single time I think about getting rid of my Cherokee, my boy reminds me how much he loves to ride. And now that we have a daughter, I know I'm stuck with a 4 seater fo lyfe

onetoncrawler said:

So what's next?

Re: Re: Coleworx Terminator

onetoncrawler said:
For now a built TJ and the rzr. Will probably build a 3 seat buggy in the near future

Sounds like a good plan on a 3 seater.

Latest posts