• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coleworx?

patooyee

I haven't noticed anything new coming out of that shop since Equalizer. I love everything they turn out, what's going on? I need my buggy pron!

I think they redid bobby's screaming blue buggy before he went out to koh. I could be wrong, but thought I read that somewhere

Bryan got really burnt out when he was doing it full time and since he has gone back to work at Saturn or GM I can't remember what it is now he has slowed way down. Like mentioned earlier they re-did the cage on Bobbys and they pretty much do all the work to it. I know Bryan did a bunch of work for Randall Key also. He also still works on the big block rear engine buggy that he started several years ago, but as far as I know he isn't planning on building anything new for a while. I think he is more focused on spending time with his daughter and wife and work keeps him pretty busy.

Cole said:
Bryan got really burnt out when he was doing it full time and since he has gone back to work at Saturn or GM I can't remember what it is now he has slowed way down. Like mentioned earlier they re-did the cage on Bobbys and they pretty much do all the work to it. I know Bryan did a bunch of work for Randall Key also. He also still works on the big block rear engine buggy that he started several years ago, but as far as I know he isn't planning on building anything new for a while. I think he is more focused on spending time with his daughter and wife and work keeps him pretty busy.

While i am a huge fan of Brians work :tc i can say that him choosing family makes me think that much more of him! So many people get so tied up with trying to make a liveing, that they forget how to live. Family first!! The wrest will follow.

Re:

The wheeling and buggys are awesome. But without family and friends you aint got nothing.

I do hope there are some more coleworx creations one day though.. the attention to detail and original builds are sweet.. I mean I wouldnt have ever in a million years thought about using equinox parts on a bouncer

Rumor is he is working on some drop out 80's with 2 1/4" 60 spline shafts for his new rig that is going to have a blown ls7 in it. And the frame is going to be built out of unicorn bones. :dunno:

Elliott said:
Rumor is he is working on some drop out 80's with 2 1/4" 60 spline shafts for his new rig that is going to have a blown ls7 in it. And the frame is going to be built out of unicorn bones. :dunno:

I was like 80's- wow.

2 1/4" shaft - WOW!

60 splines - WOW, stepping WAY up.

Unicorn bones - that ****er got me good!!!!! :fish:

Re:

1tfrot said:
how the hell would anyone know when you can't find it? ;D

Easy, I got mine right next to the end of the rainbow, I thought that's where everybody got it????? :dunno: molaugh

Latest posts