• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie Run:Chevrolet 60 Parts Needed

matth_85

Many have likely seen on Facebook, Erik Mizerak (E-Rock to most) had a hell of a shitty run of bad luck today. Trailer broke off of the truck heading down the road. Buggy and trailer rolled from my understanding. Anyway he needs some parts to make the buggy runnable at Dixie run so if anyone has anything in the area post here and I will let him know.

Parts needed:
Chevy 60 Knuckle
Lower King Pin
Bolts for Hi Steer Arm
35 spline stub and joint

You won't find a better dude to wheel with so if anyone has anything it would be greatly appreciated.

matth_85 said:
Many have likely seen on Facebook, Erik Mizerak (E-Rock to most) had a hell of a shitty run of bad luck today. Trailer broke off of the truck heading down the road. Buggy and trailer rolled from my understanding. Anyway he needs some parts to make the buggy runnable at Dixie run so if anyone has anything in the area post here and I will let him know.

Parts needed:
Chevy 60 Knuckle
Lower King Pin
Bolts for Hi Steer Arm
35 spline stub and joint

You won't find a better dude to wheel with so if anyone has anything it would be greatly appreciated.

I have a kingpin rebuild kit (not sure if it has the parts he needs? I don't think it has the actual kingpin/lower cap) and I think I have a few stock 1480 axle joints.

for bolts, there is a Fastenal in Cookeville (if it's a special bolt?)

smbroady82 said:
The trailer broke off of the truck?

From my understanding the pin fell out.

TBIToy, I am going to point him in the direction to this thread. You are pretty close to there correct?

matth_85 said:
From my understanding the pin fell out.

TBIToy, I am going to point him in the direction to this thread. You are pretty close to there correct?

Yes I live about 20 miles north of the park. I could meet him closer to I 40 in Cookeville, which is about 8 miles north of the park.

I can't believe it came off the trailer and that's all that broke? I could see mine rolling about 20 times and crashing into that wall behind it!! :****: I hope you find parts man!!!

I live in Nashville but I have that stuff. I pulled knuckes off my 60 a few months ago to upgrade. They are sitting in my garage. I have spare 35 spline shafts too if he wants to use/buy them. have him call me if he can figure out how to get here or get them there.

615-406-9439

Bart