• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Eclipse Aviation

I know dood, Constant ( my former employer ) has a contract with one of the Airlines up in Cleveland so when I was up there with them I got to see the "contract" side of thier work in action. Big money HUGE structural repairs on the airline's Embraer's

**** they had one of American Airlines Embraear's in there that had gone of a runway and damaged alot of the fuslage in the proccess in there with the whole forward area detached replacing the center section of the damn thing. It was something to see, looked like something you'd see at a manufacture not a repair facility laughing1

Brazil would be titties... if you take that flight let me know, Ill need to do some "research" on parts availibility and logistic requirements for doing business with them as well. Since its import / export and what not. thumb.gif laughing1

P said:
ANOTHER BLURB, JOHN G. In a business related matter. Last night Constant Aviation held an open house to display thier new ProLine avionics package for Beechjets, anyway the owner of Premier Group and I were talking about atv's four wheeling and all that kind of stuff , not to be a ****, but this is a wealthy self made man mind you and he was rambling about " I was looking online at some of those buggies like you have and man, there are some big money in alot of those" and I dropped your name and business. Anyway, he said he LOVES going into ya'lls stores and always buys from you guys and so forth, wanted me to relay that he appreciates the way he is treated when he is there and is always happy with his product.s Went on to tell me a story about him and his wife with the dog and at one of the stores they told him "Dont worry, bring your dog on in and look around" and that kind of personability meant alot to him. thumb.gif

Thanks, two of the four locations have dogs as part of the daily routine. Zax (boxer) comes to work with us every day. Thanks for the kudos. I was wondering why I was feeling a pull on my nut sack. :flipoff1:

P said:
I know dood, Constant ( my former employer ) has a contract with one of the Airlines up in Cleveland so when I was up there with them I got to see the "contract" side of thier work in action. Big money HUGE structural repairs on the airline's Embraer's

**** they had one of American Airlines Embraear's in there that had gone of a runway and damaged alot of the fuslage in the proccess in there with the whole forward area detached replacing the center section of the damn thing. It was something to see, looked like something you'd see at a manufacture not a repair facility laughing1

Brazil would be titties... if you take that flight let me know, Ill need to do some "research" on parts availibility and logistic requirements for doing business with them as well. Since its import / export and what not. thumb.gif laughing1

That would be sweet. One of the contract admin's I'm buddies with down there plays in a rock band in bars all the time.. Pretty cool dude. I'll holla atcha that would be pretty damn funny if we could swing a trip out there on company dime. Wonder if fiddy's fit in the size-wise carry on containers molaugh

yah, no okay, yah yah yah...

P. CHANGE YOUR FAWKIN GHEY ASS HOMOSESSUALLY UNSTIMULATING AIR BISCUIT SMELLIN AVATAR. YOU JUST LOST STYLE POINTS WITH THAT.
No more soup for you... :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Eclipse Aviation employees were asked to return to work next week after being told delayed paychecks will arrive by Tuesday but the company still needs to obtain long-term financing to stay in business.

Eclipse, which makes a six-seat light jet called the Eclipse 500, said in a 40-second recorded telephone message that its executives were working to obtain long-term financing to keep the Albuquerque aircraft manufacturer afloat.

"Management continues to work diligently on a longer-term financial solution for our business," the message said. "We sincerely apologize for the distress this has caused you. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty."

More than a day after employees left work, Eclipse confirmed in a news release it was unable to meet its payroll Thursday. The company declined Friday to comment further.

Eclipse executives gathered employees Thursday, which was payday, telling them the company could not meet payroll for the latest two weeks' pay. The workers were then sent them home.

Angry and frustrated workers carried boxes of personal belongings with them as they exited facilities during work hours and some said they were anxiously watching their bank accounts for their direct deposits.

Without long-term financing and amid the current global economic crisis, Eclipse has a struggle ahead to survive.

"They're not looking to find two weeks of financing to make one payroll. They're looking at the survival of their company," Mayor Martin Chavez said. "They are caught in the global credit crunch just like everybody else."

Chavez said at a news conference -- held before the company announced the paychecks were coming -- that Peg Billson, Eclipse's president for manufacturing, told him the troubled aircraft manufacturer is confident it can secure much-needed financing.

Chavez said Billson told him Thursday the company believes it has commitments for financing but is waiting on paperwork. He said they didn't discuss where the financing will come from or how much the manufacturer would obtain.

"My sense is they were talking days, not weeks," Chavez said.

Chavez said the company is in compliance with terms of a $45 million industrial revenue bond issued by the city.

However, he said his administration has "assembled an internal team to watch carefully, should the company stumble, so that the taxpayers are protected."

Chavez also said he would not support a city bailout for the company at this time.

Charles Wollmann, spokesman for the State Investment Council, which has a $19 million equity investment in Eclipse, said there are no concrete plans for the state to increase its investment in the company.

Eclipse has said it needs $200 million to $300 million to remain solvent. It raised the price of the Eclipse 500 in June from $1.5 million to $2.15 million.

Also Friday, three more plaintiffs filed lawsuits against Eclipse in federal court, bringing the number of customers who are suing Eclipse to seven.

All are seeking refunds of deposits they put down when they ordered Eclipse 500 jets and then sought to cancel their contracts after the price jumped.

The latest plaintiffs -- an Australian company, a man from Venezuela and a Mississippi physician -- are seeking refunds ranging from $100,000 to $159,000. The seven plaintiffs are seeking more than $1 million in refunds.

Recent reports by Forecast International Inc. and the Teal Group Corp. say the Eclipse business plan depends on an extremely low price tag for the aircraft and unrealistically high production levels. They predict Eclipse will end production in early 2009.

Doug Royce, an aerospace analyst for Connecticut-based Forecast International, said when a company cannot pay its workers customers get nervous and suppliers want stricter terms, making it harder to do business.

"A year ago when financing was much more plentiful, you would be looking at a far better chance for survival," Royce said. "They went looking for financing at probably the worst time in 70 to 80 years."

InDaShop said:
sounds like you guys get a writeoff this year molaugh

Yea our facility shipped 9.8m last month so it's a drop in the bucket really... but this definetly shows the start of some tough times in the Aviation industry... Time to buckle down and be glad to have a job.

MUCHADO said:
Yea our facility shipped 9.8m last month so it's a drop in the bucket really... but this definetly shows the start of some tough times in the Aviation industry... Time to buckle down and be glad to have a job.

I don't give a damn. $300,000.00 bottom line dollars is bad regardless. Takes a LOT to make that up.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I don't give a damn. $300,000.00 bottom line dollars is bad regardless. Takes a LOT to make that up.

I know... We will probably end up getting as much of our product back as possible--to resale. These folks are in trouble---supposebly are getting financing but that's the story everyone's been getting for the past year... They are just stringing out a long painful death. Already OEM's (airbus, boeing, cessna, ratheon, embraer, etc...) are talking cut production---since airlines are parking planes. It's not a good time.

Your company needs to have a Uhaul in route to collect all sealed un-used and resaleable merchandise they can. Eclipse is not going to secure financing that will cure them from stupid. laughing1

Its gonna be a big lose for you guys, that sucks ass ! Millions in debt , dead in the water production , lawsuit's sheeeeeiot put a fork in em dad, they are ****ed. thumb.gif

P said:
Your company needs to have a Uhaul in route to collect all sealed un-used and resaleable merchandise they can. Eclipse is not going to secure financing that will cure them from stupid. laughing1

Its gonna be a big lose for you guys, that sucks ass ! Millions in debt , dead in the water production , lawsuit's sheeeeeiot put a fork in em dad, they are ****ed. thumb.gif

I told our controller that I'm ready to fly down and rent a truck to haul the stuff back laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

We have certainly had contracts where a large portion of operating costs are spent with corporate council to get paid. Telecommunications industry has more trash than Rob's basement on Saturday nights.

Wrote off 30k lost revenue the past two years. :flipgotcha: