• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Solar Eclipse

Don't people take pictures of the sunrise / sunset / mid day all the time everyday with their phones. Just #noonsun . I'm pretty sure most of those are from phones.

ftoy516 said:
They are warning people to NOT try to use there phones or cameras to take pictures ect because it can damage it...unless you have the correct filters to do so.

i would hate to see some one mess up a phone just because they did not know.

hope this helps

Yeah oK,
"They" just want to have the monopoly on super-cool-rare eclipse photos! :stir: :rolf:

We had a warning this morning on the radio that the eclipse may cause armadillos to jump and owls to wake for a short period :****:.

I swear people go crazy over the dumbest ****. I work fire/EMS so this is just another day for people to be stupid.....I'll be glad when it's over.

90c8cf4c24ab086888fa59bc258348c0.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I think that's just the 3rd shift folk. ;)

I'm live streaming it from youtube on the TV's at work. "Keep workin' boys....ain't nothing out there ya can't see in here while you're moving stuff!" :)

Re:

Just looked, using my shades and my welding helmet. It appeared that the moon was starting to cross the suns path.
Plant i just left, is not allowing the workers to go outside, while it is happening.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got a video sent to me. Tried to share it but Tapatalk won't accept the type of file.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Solar Eclipse

Dont watch if you dont have a ****ed up sense of humor.

http://youtu.be/wzLJvIWjNuo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I can't wait for this stupidness to be over. Tired of hearing all the warnings to stupid people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts