• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Electric / Battery lawnmowers (((farmers need not apply)))

Re:

Seen a guy ziptie the handle down on a walk behind mower and then tie it to a post so that every time it went around it got closer to the post. That was in the flip phone days or I would've got a video.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well....I ended up just getting one at home depot.

A welfare shattering $300. However....I was impressed.

5 year warranty....40v battery and charger included.

Battery takes just under 2hrs to fully charged.

Mowed good on the mid setting. Bogged down a couple times on some real tall/think stuff....same stuff that would bog an old gas mower.

Mowed front and back yard in 35 minutes and had 1 green bar left on battery power.

If it lasts 5 years it's a winner. Weighs 42lbs.

0f1fbed0b522515e551976d453819b5d.jpg
685977e5266cb46b6644d8b4a06e5cec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
I wouldn't lean it up like that, all the electricity could run out on the ground

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

At least with it folded up like that he has plenty of room to store his satchels, manpons, and skinny jeans. I see a nice place there for him to sit and think about reflect on his feelings for the day....his own little safe zone.

I've always been curious about how loud those things are. How is it?

If I ever get a yard small enough for that, I'll get a mechanical one and then make my boys do it. :D

Re:

It's so quiet I carried on a conversation with the old people watching me like I was a carnival side show freak.

It honestly makes a louder noise pushing it across the driveway with that little plastic Flappy thing dragging the ground.

It's so quiet that I could get halfway down my driveway and I could still hear the radio playing in my garage at its regular volume.

When are you taking out your motor in the Jeep ??? Figured you'd be the first Rockcrawler gone all electric with your skinny jeans

Re:

I'd love to have an electric motor in the jeep!

Instant/peak torque at throttle tip in. Quiet. Less extra parts to fail. Win all over the place!!!

Re:

tonybolton said:
I'd love to have an electric motor in the jeep!

Instant/peak torque at throttle tip in. Quiet. Less extra parts to fail. Win all over the place!!!

When are you doing it??? The first all electric jeep you will be richer!!!

Re:

So it's official. My yard is the "must see" yard of our neighborhood. The old lady next door that mows twice a week just told me I have the nicest looking yard (for now) on the block.

Mowing still sucks and I offered the mower to her to try for herself...on my yard of course ;)

Re:

I was out in the driveway working on the exhaust on my Mustang and these old people just kept walking up asking if they could check the mower out. Lol

Kinda odd.... everyone knows me as the "no soliciting sign on the door" guy. I normally don't like people.

Re:

tonybolton said:
I was out in the driveway working on the exhaust on my Mustang and these old people just kept walking up asking if they could check the mower out. Lol

Kinda odd.... everyone knows me as the "no soliciting sign on the door" guy. I normally don't like people.

Its really not the bad/hard to be nice to the people living next door :****:

Re:

86chevota said:
Its really not the bad/hard to be nice to the people living next door :****:

Yeah it is....the jackass next to me is a teacher so he has all kinds of spare time, he's as anal about his yard as I am my vehicles so he cuts the **** every other day whether it needs it or not, and if it's gonna rain for a couple of days he'll run outside and cut it as fast as he can just before it starts raining. :gtfo:

Re: Re:

MoparMan said:
Yeah it is....the jackass next to me is a teacher so he has all kinds of spare time, he's as anal about his yard as I am my vehicles so he cuts the shot every other day whether it needs it or not, and if it's gonna rain for a couple of days he'll run outside and cut it as fast as he can just before it starts raining. :gtfo:
Yup! That's my neighbors!

No ****....he really pisses me off. He will not even spend time throwing the ball or doing other stuff with his kids cause he'd rather cut his damn grass.