• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Electric / Battery lawnmowers (((farmers need not apply)))

Re:

If I had a nicer, smoother mower I'd have no problem mowing my grass twice a week if it would grow fast enough.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

As long as the wife doesn't ram it.

We've lived here 8 years and she's managed to never park her car in the same spot twice. Amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Re:

tonybolton said:
As long as the wife doesn't ram it.

We've lived here 8 years and she's managed to never park her car in the same spot twice. Amazing.

Make her park outside

Re:

tonybolton said:
The old lady next door that mows twice a week just told me I have the nicest looking yard (for now) on the block.

She's just hinting around by stroking your ego (like all old ladies do) to get you to keep it mowed like the rest of your cookie cutter neighbors.

Re: Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
She's just hinting around by stroking your ego (like all old ladies do) to get you to keep it mowed like the rest of your cookie cutter neighbors.
She thinks my (lawn)tractors sexy.... 8) :-*

Hang a tennis ball from the celing that hits the windshield directly in front of her face when she's in the right spot....
If you have to put a sticker at the top of the windshield for her to line up....

Give her an incentive plan for getting it right..... IE allow her 15 min using your new mower LOL

Re:

I've offered to do the tennis ball thing have offered to do the little speed bump thing on the ground ....nope.... pisses her off every time I bring it up so **** it.

Just used the mower again for the second time on the front yard again before the rain comes in. The little thing cut right through the less thick grass and barely used one bar on the battery of 5.

I actually heard my phone ring while I was mowing and was talking on the phone while I was mowing. Things quiet...I love "it"...but I still hate mowing.

Re:

No....but I could see an all electric mowing service would be making great money if marketed as such.