• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Every day work boots

I have a pair of Justin like Paytooyee posted above and like them a lot. Also have a pair of Red Wing Logger's I have had since 93 when I got out of college.

Granted I am a city slicker that does not sleep in them like y'all. :****: I would love a pair of Wesco's next time I buy some dual sport boots for riding. Only ever had one pair of cycle specific boots I have liked and the zipper is hosed on one and replacing it is more costly than the boots cost 9 years ago.

I wear what the Army issues me when I am working at the shop...at the end of the day, they suck.......but are free. :****: I did however buy some Danner desert boots since I knew I would be in this shithole for almost year walking all over the GD place. I love them, but they have had a hard life..7 days a week, minimum 8 hours a day on them....in this hot environment. The soles are pretty much flat and the insides are worn out a little, but are still very comfortable and easy to wear all day.
I know that this doesnt help you with your exact choice, but Danner makes a great boot and will be buying another pair when I get back to Ft. Hood.

Brian

InDaShop said:
Not the same policy. Wesco could give two shits about the tread. They said as long as I'm alive, I can call and they will have my measurements and start the repairs once my boots get back to them. Life of the Wyatt is way better than life of the tread. :dblthumb:

Sorry, not the same, you're right. But there has to be some limit to Wesco's policy or the first pair of boots you buy from them would be the last as you could just repair them indefinitely.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbCZ9sIUGuPrEYFIEyzWYaEPd9yu6TqE6AKBvC1pfvu5p5k3RP2w

These are the ones I wear everyday...

But then again, I am 1200 ft underground. :afro:

race_jeep said:
I wear Georgia boots, they don't last but about a year and a half but they are comfy :****:
X2 my favorite. I've tried Justin, Aritat, and Red Wing and like the Georgia's 10 times better

patooyee said:
Sorry, not the same, you're right. But there has to be some limit to Wesco's policy or the first pair of boots you buy from them would be the last as you could just repair them indefinitely.
the repairs arent free or comp'ed or whatever. You have to pay for them. But the cost's they showed me were dirt compared to a new pair.

I used to have some Georgia Boots. They were pretty comfortable but probably wore out faster than any boot I've ever had.

patooyee said:
I used to have some Georgia Boots. They were pretty comfortable but probably wore out faster than any boot I've ever had.

Same experience here... Georgia makes very comfortable boots, but they wear out VERY fast.

I don't wear boots everyday, but I'm fairly hard on em when I am wearing em... and the Ariats have held up the best so far for me.

I've wore slip on boots since I was old enough to pick out my own shoes.

Had some Redwings like originally posted, Liked them just fine,

Then I tried on a pair of Rocky Bronson Ropers. They wear like cushy house shoes and are lighter and seem more cut proof than the red wings. Same cost roughly. Im on my 3rd pair in 6 years, but the first pair are still in great shape for work boots, I just buy a new pair for "goin out boots" ever so often

http://www.rockyboots.com/Product-Details/4405/1600FQ0002809/Rocky-Branson-Waterproof-Steel-Toe-Western-Boots/

I wear John Deer steel toe pull ons. I walked off the side of every boot I have had justins and all them! Till i tried these JD's I Put ALOT of pressure on my boots :****: I have wore out 5 pair over the last 5 yrs which is okay with me since my job pays 50% up to $200 every 6 months and they are only $117.00

I wear the john deere boots that are made by Dan Post.
And nobody works harder than me , so they must be good boots

a6937744-7358-6561.jpg

These Dr. Marten steel toes are all i ever wear. Ive got a "work" pair and a "everyday" pair. Theyre comfortable as hell and around $120 not too salty either.

I wear the Chippewa safety logger for 14 hours a day on and off concreter and I have not found a better boot , if you like a boot with a heel which I do these are very comfortable and not to expensive at 200, I have tried Justins, Wolverines,John Deeres, Georgia, just about every boot made and these have out lasted all of them, and I wear boots and boots only everyday, there some tough boots.

Red Wing 953 lace up. They have been made since the 1950s. No cushioned insoles works great for prescription arch supports. Hiked 7 miles at Zion National Park with no pain.