• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

favorite movie quotes

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
After reading on pirate, I got alotta laughs...
So let's hear em.
Full metal jacket
"You climb obstacles like old people **** private pile"
Predator
"I ain't got time to bleed"

Feel free to post up must see before you die movies too

" dang Robby" - Joe Dirt

"how do you shoot the woman and children!?" " its easy...ya dont lead em as much!" - full metal jacket

Some of mine...

Tombstone
"You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me? "
"You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?"

"YOU SUMBITCHES COULD,NT CLOSE AN UMBRELLA".................Sherrif Buford T. Justice...

"I HOPE YOUR,E GODDAMN HEAD WAS IN IT"

"DUCK....OR YOU GONNA BE TALKIN OUTTA YO ASS"

"THERES NO WAY ...THAT YOU SPRANG FROM MY LOINS"

"I SAW DAT YOU SUMBITCH......YOU DID DAT ON PERPUS"

"AIN,T NOBODY CHASEIN ME BOY"

"......NICE ASS....."

"WELL EXCUSE ME.....YOU SOUNDED A LITTLE TALLER ON RADIO..."

"WHAT....DA GODDAMN GERMANS GOT NUTTIN TA DO WIDIT....SHUT UP JR....ONE **** AT A TIME.."

and one of my favorite Buford T. quotes.....

"WHAT DA HELL IS THE WORLD COMEIN TO"

Super Troopers!

Litering and... Littering and.... SMOKINH THE REEFER.

We were driving vway to fast in um porscha

The ringer:

This is my doverman Candy she dudn't bite me although sometimes although she does.

Goodbye hooker lady!

When the Fock did we get Icecream? Was I sleeping? Did you get Ice cream?

"Thats what I like about these high school girls......I get older, they stay the same age"

"Foot up a dogs ass all day long, bam bam bam"

"Now I want you to go out there and hit the pace car"

"Alright meow"

"Yeah 220...221, whatever it take"

"Good talk, Russ"
"Can't see the line, can you Russ?"

"I was born to love you. I was born to lick your face. I was born to rub you. But you were born to rub me first ... "

Not really a qoute more more of the whole line. **** kills me!
"A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald ... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a 10,000-foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? 'Gunga galunga .... gunga, gunga-lagunga.' So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me, which is nice."

"If that thing had nine lives, he just spent 'em all. Whoo!"

Wyatt, all the while with a pitchfork in that caddy's neck. Seriously, Chevy and Bill rule the world with awesome old school movies.

were you in the war
No, Homo

The beauty of this stuff is, you can play 36 holes on it, then go home and get stoned to the beJesus on it. ........Its a little harsh
Cannonball! Cannonball coming through :woody: laughing1

"Using the whole fist doc?" Fletch

"Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor" Spies Like Us

Chevy Chase is awesome. His current stuff sucks though like "Community" he's horrible.

YES....Tombstone KICKS ASS.................Where,s Wyatt......."hes down at the creek.....walkin on water"...

"GODDAMN.....so you SHOT the motherfucker.............do you want some ice cream"......Richard Pryor says to a kid Eddie Murphy in HARLEM NIGHTS

"Thats right....I,ll blow that little black wrinkly incrusted motherfucker the **** off youre foot" Eddie Murphy says to Vera in HARLEM NIGHTS

Red Fox says......"**** YOU Vera.......FAT BITCH" in harlem nights.

OH.... and ANYTHING John Wayne ever said.............BIBLE....

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." The Silence of the Lambs

I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me? - meet the parents

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. - dodgeball

It's ok, I'm a limo driver!
We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!" - DUMB AND DUMBER

I'm prepared to scour the Earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indo-China, I want a nigga hidin' in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass. pulp fiction

A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional

THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

The sheriff is near. :indianajones: :afro: Blazing Saddles

Who's in charge here?......Sarcastically, I am! :afro: Black Dyanomite :wtflol: