• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Gone

Re: brand new hydro steering kits.

can you get different length columns and do they have the wheel disconnect also?

I just sale a standard column with wire for horn/nitrous etc.

Are these load sensing? Do you have a part number on the 200cc ones that I can do a little research on?

I can get you part number tomorrow. I doubt you will find out much info as it is a brand specifically made for a company. This are not self centering.

I'm placing big order. I may be able to make some deals for orders paid for by friday

krackem said:
Where at in chatt y'all located

http://www.tshydinc.com/contactus.html

I got my orbital today, looks good.

Same fittings as every other standard orbital (3/4" ORB)

took some pics today, I put some -6 JIC to 3/4 ORB fittings in it that I had layin around.

2013-01-18152645_zps87ffb4f6.jpg

2013-01-18152637_zpse95cb27f.jpg

2013-01-18152628_zpsb6ca359c.jpg

Nick thanks for the good words let me know how it works out. We are off of amnicola. 4236456697. However we do not keep these on shelf but I can have them in 2 or 3 days

Need specs on what you want as far as double ended.

can you get a double end ram that is 2 1/2 or 3 in with 9in travel(or 10) Looking to put it on a rockwells with 47s

I got my 101-2-160-f installed today and it seems to be working great! Planning on going to beat on it some tomorrow. This is the best deal on steering valves I've ever seen.

There are pics on the first page. These items are brand new. Most kits run around 425 shipped or less. Tn residents required to pay additional sales tax. Call about double ended applications. I need more specific details. 4234021990 4236456697