• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Gone

Re: brand new hydro steering kits.

I've been waiting for months for a refund on a column. The orbital seems like a good product but I'd be scared to order anything else :****:

If anyone needs or has anything they need taken care of call 423 645 6697. Everything will get handled there have been some internal problems that have now been fixed.

I have call the number postedand left many messages I spoke with you about a month ago about an order gave you all my info and still nothing then talked with you 2 weeks ago and you said you would send it out I would really like to know the status of the items please give me a call or text 256-656-8288 I need the products or need to find something else

Re:

Try this #, it's the one I called him on. (423) 402-1990

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know been trying to talk with him for a month

I used the number in his last post and talked to him today andI ordered a valve. Super nice guy.

Called this guy around x-mas and he answered right when I called said he wasn't at shop to call him later. So I did .... For days no answer. 4 months later I call him he answers same story he isn't at shop call him tommorow at 12. I'm now on my second day of callin him 3 times guess my money isn't green enough :dunno:

:woot:
Jpyke15 said:
Called this guy around x-mas and he answered right when I called said he wasn't at shop to call him later. So I did .... For days no answer. 4 months later I call him he answers same story he isn't at shop call him tommorow at 12. I'm now on my second day of callin him 3 times guess my money isn't green enough :dunno:

Same thing happen to me... called him and he said he was driving and would call me back in 15 min. No call back and tried calling for next 2 days with no answer or call back.
Decided to order from andrew at letzrolloffroad.com. excellent guys to deal with and had the orbital in 2 days

Dam Dude! do what you say your gonna do! I know im getting ready to go hydro on my rig, and after reading this, makes me not what to use you, and i live very close

just bought the same ram this guy sells "maxim" for 70 bucks on amazon that he sells for 120. and it was here in two days with free shipping

Listen guys, internal problems at my office have forced major delays and my hands are tied. If someone wants to purchase you can email me at [email protected]

Please include items you need shipping address and credit card info.

I will no longer take phone orders. I do this to help you guys out. I make absolutely no money on orbital valves.

Buy the rams online on amazon for 70.00.

Like I said I do this for the 4wd community I'm not padding my pockets.

I will see to it that all email orders are handled and shipped within two business days

Or you can text orders to my personal phone 423 402 1990

Got my kit in today. ( Ordered it March 3rd). Told him I needed it pretty quick because I had a appointment with my powder coater this past Saturday. Cost me $250 deposit because I had to reschedule. Not real big on answering phone calls or emails. I took a chance because it was so cheap. If your willing to wait that long and have this type of customer service this is the way to go. I hate being a **** but this man cost me a lot of time and money. I called him 4 times today asking where my stuff was and he never answered my call from my cell so I used my moms and he answered after 2 or 3 rings. Just saying..........Will be putting it on and running it on my buggy. Hope it works out.