• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Gone

Re: Re: brand new hydro steering kits.

Yes is this still available? I have been hunting for this so I can order one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Re: brand new hydro steering kits.

Had some issues with incoming calls. I will return all of the calls Saturday morning and get orders processes sorry for the delays

I had phone issues anyone looking to place orders please call back.

Re:

Been trying to reach you, messaged and called. I'd lije to order a kit asap. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Re:

Good luck to anyone trying to buy parts. This guy told me twice he'd call back to get my billing info and never called back. Tried to reach him a few times since mid October and no returned calls or messages. At best I got a few broken texts from him but still no returned calls. Guess you don't want to help the community too much since you can't keep your word. And I've had 3 other people in my club try to buy from him with the same outcome.

Won't return my calls either. Like the orbital but column won't work for me and I guess he dont do returns or return text :dunno:

Re:

Yes, I took a chance and ordered some stuff today. He's a very nice guy and did go over some info on the parts with me. Supposed to be here by wed afternoon. I'll post up when I get them.

I bought my orbital from him on a Monday and it was on my door step that Wednesday also bought a diff cover from him got it pretty quick too. Not had any problems myself. thumb.gif

Re:

Just curious as to what you guys are running cooler wise. I have a DRale 26" 2 pass barrel cooler with the rad fan pulling air over it for now.

Please no pm's. Call or email for fastest return

Please note: this is not a full time job nor do I make money off of these. Retail is over 440.00 on orbital alone.

I'm just trying to pass my savings on to fellow wheelersz

Re:

Works like a charm, 2.2 lock to lock with a 160cc with 3/8 lines krc pump and 2.5x8 ram.

Did he supply you with lines and fittings also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: brand new hydro steering kits.

hjpcummins said:
Did he supply you with lines and fittings also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sells the orbital fittings I believe. But I had gotten my own lines and fittings since I have a parker store next door to work.

You still selling these? I'm gonna get myself a kit for x-mas :driving:

Re: Re: Re: brand new hydro steering kits.

Jpyke15 said:
You still selling these? I'm gonna get myself a kit for x-mas :driving:

Call him, easier to get in touch with him

Gona be in the market for steering really soon. Still selling? You guys gettin your parts?