• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good music thread

Re: Re: Good music thread

TBItoy said:
Yep, I've "thumbs downed" enough on some stations that they only played like 6 songs...

Another cool thing about "pay" Pandora is the ability to add variety and combine stations.

Try shuffle. With my stations, it will blow your ****ing mind. drool

Pandora -I kicked that **** to the curb a long time ago. :gtfo: I listen to TuneIn most of the time these days. There are endless choices of stations for absolutely anything. Soma FM is a really cool station for funky, chill stuff. Outside of that, I have a gazillion tracks I've downloaded and put in playlists for the occasions when I want to know what is coming up next...

I'm OCD with my music, I want to listen to exactly what I build on a playslist. I can't deal with radio, to particular. There are times I want to branch out and learn of new music, and I do this by related artists search, or just give entire albums a listen, where as before I'd only heard a couple songs from a certain album.

I've tried radio stations, but just couldn't deal with it. molaugh

Pholman

Listen to Dos on the Point #1 album. It's running through the earbuds at werk right now. Starts off slow but damn it gets raw. I wish Pete would go back to that style vocals and writing. Also the song Prove To You is fawking titties....probably better than Dos. Helps to have good earphones or a quality audio system in yer car to get the most out of it since the album production isn't the best, but I dig it. I just have took the time to listen to the album recently, so that's why I'm currently hung up on it. Tool being one of Pete's biggest influences is vividly apparent on that album.

TacomaJD said:
Pholman

Listen to Dos on the Point #1 album. It's running through the earbuds at werk right now. Starts off slow but damn it gets raw. I wish Pete would go back to that style vocals and writing. Also the song Prove To You is fawking titties....probably better than Dos. Helps to have good earphones or a quality audio system in yer car to get the most out of it since the album production isn't the best, but I dig it. I just have took the time to listen to the album recently, so that's why I'm currently hung up on it. Tool being one of Pete's biggest influences is vividly apparent on that album.

I'll definitely check that out.

TacomaJD said:
Pholman

Dos I had not heard. Thanks for turning me onto it. Prove to you plays quite often on my pandora. I play my chevelle station all day in my shop at the school. I hated to but I had to cut out some of the good tool because of language and having to worry about principals and other folks of authority walking in while something like prison sex was playing. I'm gonna have to download the whole album.

For sure, oh and Blank Earth was the other one I liked besides the titled track Point #1. Several good songs on it, then some that I really just don't care for.

TacomaJD said:
For sure, oh and Blank Earth was the other one I liked besides the titled track Point #1. Several good songs on it, then some that I really just don't care for.

I bought the cd on ebay for 3$ last night. I could have downloaded it probably but it was the only one I didnt have.

pholmann said:
I bought the cd on ebay for 3$ last night. I could have downloaded it probably but it was the only one I didnt have.

Worth every dime of $3. It's the only cd I don't have too besides that last one La Gargola....I bought Hats Off To The Bull and that will probably be the last one I buy of theirs. It seems Pete's determined to steer the music far away from the original style. It all sounds like terrible gay radio hits now. But bygawd Wonder What's Next, This Type of Thinking, Vena Sera, and Sci Fi Crimes are badass! I learned how to play Saferwaters from the Sci Fi Crimes album on guitar. Def my favorite from that album. I have a crush on Chevelle if it isn't already apparent. Grew up on them, basically.

5BrothersFabrication said:
You two gonna start rubbin wieners together while lookin at a Chevelle poster? Talk about breakups and suicide? :flipoff1:

It's ok if yer jealous. It's only gay if you make eye contact.

5BrothersFabrication said:
You two gonna start rubbin wieners together while lookin at a Chevelle poster? Talk about breakups and suicide? :flipoff1:

We broke up so that's none of your damn business ace and I'd thank you to stay out of my personal affairs. Lol :rolf: