• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good music thread

Turnpike Troubadors. Just came across my suggested bands on Amazon. No melodious metal guitar riffs or power chords that accentuate the death in their metal but they are pretty good laid back Texas country band. If you like CCR or Randy Rogers, Whiskey Myers etc try them.

GONOVRIT said:
Just for the record troubadours are from OK. Great band! I've seen them on OK, AR and NC. The show in fayettville AR was downright rowdy and fun as hell.

My bad! That's almost a nonpardonable offense over there! :****: Get an Oklahoman and Texan mixed up you might just get in trouble!!!

I can't stop listening to Sturgill Simpson lately. I found some of his older stuff on YouTube and I think it's a little better than his newer albums. Unfortunately it seems like all of his old bands albums were taken out of circulation. :( I can't find them anywhere.

Re: Re: Re: Good music thread

hokie_yj said:
I can't stop listening to Sturgill Simpson lately. I found some of his older stuff on YouTube and I think it's a little better than his newer albums. Unfortunately it seems like all of his old bands albums were taken out of circulation. :( I can't find them anywhere.
What old stuff are you referring to? I thought he only had 2 albums.

Re: Re: Re: Good music thread

onepieceatatime said:
What old stuff are you referring to? I thought he only had 2 albums.

I didn't either until I found some old songs late one night at work while I was surfing YouTube. Apparently he had a band before called Sunday Valley. None of their albums seem to be available anymore though.

Never go to Town Again youtu.be/aU19dWpeWTg

Sometimes Wine youtu.be/T610KFOSNHw

Let me Know youtu.be/tRDMWfq9llY

Folded Flag youtu.be/D7cuCKzckp4

There's several more great songs on there.

TheViking said:
I started listen to Southern Culture On The Skids and Drivin N Cryin again....

Wow I'm old.....

Fell asleep listening to "dirt track date" one night, woke up looking for who was doing donuts in the front yard.
:****: