• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Dirt Riot Race and Open Ride - May 17-18, 2014

Gonna try to make this. Got a few obstacles to get revenge on since the last time I wheeled there! Cable Hill being one of them! :****:

TacomaJD said:
Gonna try to make this. Got a few obstacles to get revenge on since the last time I wheeled there! Cable Hill being one of them! :****:

Bring it. Cable kicked my ass week before last. Too much mud runoff from above. Backed off at 255 degrees when shifter cable melted. Hopefully it will be dryer, cause I want it again too.

JohnG said:
Bring it. Cable kicked my ass week before last. Too much mud runoff from above. Backed off at 255 degrees when shifter cable melted. Hopefully it will be dryer, cause I want it again too.

Dayum, that's hot! Last and only time I've been there was the last Fall For All and that was my first time out in the new rig so it was leaning all over the place and then the starter wire started coming apart when I finally made it to Cable Hill. I got to beat on it a couple tries, but ended up getting pissed off when it kept going dead and went back to the trailer and loaded up. Place was SUPER fun though, so I'm looking forward to going back!

Registration is open

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e95wyjka893f3f99&c=1530c7b0-deed-11e2-8e33-d4ae52a68661&ch=1533d4f0-deed-11e2-8e33-d4ae52a68661

Reworked the rear shock mounts, bumpstops and workin on some aluminum roof panels this week on RATTLER registrered up n ready :woot:

see yall Friday mornin ;D

Wish I could make this ride, I hate that I am gonna have to miss it! Have a damn wedding that I have to go to Saturday, damn I hate weddings! I may ride down Sunday if anybody is gonna ride all day.

WHIZARD said:
Wish I could make this ride, I hate that I am gonna have to miss it! Have a damn wedding that I have to go to Saturday, damn I hate weddings! I may ride down Sunday if anybody is gonna ride all day.

I think we have a group coming early Sunday just to ride

WHIZARD said:
Hell! come on down, after the ride, me and the boys goin to ride down to the county line for some beer and liquor!

zukimaster said:
Hell! come on down, after the ride, me and the boys goin to ride down to the county line for some beer and liquor!

Hell, I was thinking about getting the band together!

Latest posts