• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Dirt Riot Race and Open Ride - May 17-18, 2014

I will be gettin there early Friday morning to set up camp,,,,Rich and crew are already there :dblthumb:

Mortalis5509 said:
I need to register. Looking forward to a better outing than D-Town.

The weather forcast is NOT calling for a mudd bawg event at this race and that makes me HAPPY ;D

zukiscott said:
I will be gettin there early Friday morning to set up camp,,,,Rich and crew are already there :dblthumb:

The weather forcast is NOT calling for a mudd bawg event at this race and that makes me HAPPY ;D

Thank you Baby Jesus

zukiscott said:

Without the mud maybe I can hit a few less trees.

Re: Re: Re: GR - Dirt Riot Race and Open Ride - May 17-18, 2014

Mortalis5509 said:
Without the mud maybe I can hit a few less trees.
I hope tripp!!!....that **** was rough at Dtown

Re:

I should be there a lil after lunch time tomorrow! Running the 4400 class in my #725 Tacoma

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm not interested in seeing the endurance dust clouds, I mean race. So any idea what time it might be over?
I'm fine with the big fee, just wanna see some Cable Hill Beat downs!
:tc

LandSpeeder said:
I'm not interested in seeing the endurance dust clouds, I mean race. So any idea what time it might be over?

Me too. Maybe this time I'll keep all four on terra firma. :driving:

Depending on Ryan stealing tires from Kevin and some last minute ujoints, I may be there around Noonish.

LandSpeeder said:

From my view of the outside, shouldn't be any dust clouds.......yous guys getting any rain?

I had a blast racing for the first time this weekend. Things started off rough though. I broke a steering hardline during qualifying when I dropped off into Bents n Dents and flopped onto the drivers side as a result of trying to get off the course.
I robbed parts of my Jeep to fix the buggy and was able to start about 20 minutes after everyone else. The little Low Budget, 37" buggy ran great after that. I was matching lap times with the leader but was to far behind on time to make up enough ground.
I ended up finishing 4th out of 7. I'm very happy with that.
The bit of rain we got Sat morning killed all the dust but I think it all ran to the bottom of the course cause we was mud wompin in the race.

My wife and kids were hoping to see some Cable Hill action but we took a look Sat after noon and the hill only had tire marks at the bottom.

Good job Rusty!

I skipped because of the threat of rain. The, rain clouds have messed with North Bham all weekend!
I also figured all the rigs that would hit Cable Hill would be up at AOP this weekend anyway. I'm a terrible bet'er but loks like I bet right this weekend!

My wife and kids were hoping to see some Cable Hill action but we took a look Sat after noon and the hill only had tire marks at the bottom.
[/quote]

Yah, they were mine and nothing happening there. SLICKER THAN BAT SNOT... Denied

had a blast even though it was a little wet,,,,, hey if anyone found a silver samsung cell phone,,,please let me know,,it would be greatly appreciated,,, :dblthumb: