• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Dirt Riot Race and Open Ride - May 17-18, 2014

Ok I'll never been to grey rock but I've heard it's a great place to ride does anybody know if they let two wheel drive buggys in. I know they were ban for a while thanks to a couple of friends of mind. I hope to make this ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragr1 said:
Haven't seen anywhere about the cost to ride only-not racing? Kids?

$45 for rig/driver and $10 per passenger. That covers spectating the race, camping and riding for Sat or Sat and Sun. One fee covers it all. There is not a daily rate.

RustyC said:
$45 for rig/driver and $10 per passenger. That covers spectating the race, camping and riding for Sat or Sat and Sun. One fee covers it all. There is not a daily rate.

Just to clarify, there is no Sunday only price?

muddinmetal said:
Just to clarify, there is no Sunday only price?

Not from what I was told. That means it would be $45 for one man to ride solo on Sun.

Well I'm out on driving this weekend....snapped something in my front axle Saturday, gonna start tearing into it tonight after work. I still might ride with Chad though.

anyone know what trails will be open to ride sat. while the race is going on?,,,,figured cable hill would at least be open for a try,,i did say ''try''' :****:

jacrawler said:
anyone know what trails will be open to ride sat. while the race is going on?,,,,figured cable hill would at least be open for a try,,i did say ''try''' :****:

All of the 160 side should be open. I agree Cable Hill too. Last time they used most of the main park for the race, but I have not heard the plans for this year.

hey i heard from Kieth ,,and these are the trails he said would be open to ride sat. during the race ----cable hill,,bunny slopes,,river run,,,160 loop,,,horsepower hill,,,loose rock,,,snot rock,,sunday drive,,,,,,,,the rest of trails open after the race is over,,,,,,watch sum racing and plenty of riding,,can't wait,,,GREAT PARK,,, :driving:

jacrawler said:
hey i heard from Kieth ,,and these are the trails he said would be open to ride sat. during the race ----cable hill,,bunny slopes,,river run,,,160 loop,,,horsepower hill,,,loose rock,,,snot rock,,sunday drive,,,,,,,,,watch sum racing and plenty of riding,,can't wait,,,GREAT PARK,,, :driving:

Is the canyon still there?

muddinmetal said:
I am beginning to think this is all just a cover up so no one will know where Josh will really be this weekend: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Payne-Motorsports-Park/642228902515292
thumb.gif

Haha I ain't seen any pics of that place but figured it was a joke. That's why I asked, he was all trying to make it sound like something cool with no pics of the park or details on what is even there :wtflol: Ain't nobody from where I'm from smart enough to know how to make a good offroad park. Closest potential WAS MSORP.

LandSpeeder said:
LOL!
mud on the field, PLAY BALL!
....wait, that ain't it...

Josh, come awn down and ride shotgun in White Digger. We booze cruise(r)

I'll be coming down with Chad, we'll hook up with y'all fo sho! :drinkers: :driving: