• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

If its VERY dry, cable hill is fun in a normal non bouncer rig! if its wet by any means, only way of making it is about 15 minutes of 10,000 rpms tries!

I love Gray Rock. I never hit Cable Hill, but then again it was always wet when I was there.

Chad, did you make it up Cable Hill?

Yea, but is was powder dry! still wasn't no cake walk by any means! don't know how I didn't tear it all to hell, after a couple of ledges, I floored it, and that last big ledge at the top, I hit it and pop a wheelie about 4 foot high!

Ok good deal. We were just trying to decide if we should fit another park in since we'll be hauling 6hrs down to AL for this. Sounds like we might have to make another trip to hit Chocco and others another time...

Re:

The only time I been to gray rock with my rig it was super dry and we crawled cable hill with 39 iroks. Wet it's damn near impossible for a normal trail rig

Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

clemsonjeep said:
Ok good deal. We were just trying to decide if we should fit another park in since we'll be hauling 6hrs down to AL for this. Sounds like we might have to make another trip to hit Chocco and others another time...
Day ride at gray rock one day, pull out at dark and go to chocco. Then you can night ride when you get there

UPDATE: SxS will be allowed on this ride. 4 wheelers, 2WD rail buggies, and motorcycles are NOT.

The 160 area is open to ride, but as for the past year, you have to exit the property for about 2 miles of pavement. Never heard of any law issues, and have seen plenty of SxS and non tagged vehicles on the road.

We WILL be allowed to night ride in SOME areas of the park. I will get a clearer understanding of this next time I see Tony. Keith just said 160, River Run, and Canyon ARE okay. Poison Rock, Tub Rock area is NOT okay to night ride.

---------

I will post the sign up PayPal address at 5PM Central time today. The amount is $75 if you mark it is a gift, $80 if you don't to cover the PayPal fees. I will need the following information in the comments area of the PayPal:

Your name:
Hardline name:
Email address:

I will send you a paid receipt tonight, as each is personalized, do not expect it immediately upon payment. This ADMIT PAPER will need to be brought with you to gain entrance to the park. I will be posting in this thread where we stand, probably just a "10 of 50", meaning I have received ten payments. If we get to "50 of 50", I will mark the title of the thread SOLD OUT. If it is sold out, PLEASE do not PayPal me, as I will have to return it. We have a strict limit of 50 per Tony and Keith.

muddinmetal said:
Some time Tuesday is when he will let us know how to get a spot... right?

As much as I hate it, I feel like the 50 spots should go to the original club members first, then easyline crawlers, and then the rest of us will just have to be jonny on the spot for the remaining 25-30 spots

Ok so give me a Hardline History and what Easyline crawlers are and all that cool stuff. There may be a thread somewhere, but I was just wondering, I think its cool to see how things got to where they are.

rednecklights said:
Chocco sat night and Sunday wouldn't be bad.

How far you reckon it is from GR ? Hour 15-20 minutes ?

It's more like 2 hours.
But I'm lost on why? Why would you want to try to squeeze in the two?

Because a 6 hour trips is expensive...why not make the most of it off possible?

clemsonjeep said:

I might be wrong but I think mostly what Eric meant was. It will take two good days to cover Gray Rock in my opinion. I have been there 3 times and still haven't seen the whole park. Of course mine was for races two of the three times. Needless to say I was broke after cable hill run. LOL

clemsonjeep said:

Oh, sorry! I didn't realize he was responding to you!
Id still just hit one park at a time.
Do chocco and Morris mtn together, they are closer to each other.

money_pit_yj said:
Ok so give me a Hardline History and what Easyline crawlers are and all that cool stuff. There may be a thread somewhere, but I was just wondering, I think its cool to see how things got to where they are.

Sounds like something for a campfire, Grayrock and or RBD.

rednecklights said:
On the night riding , why are some areas not allowed ? not trying to argue the point just curious

Neighbors.

Yeah if you add it from your bank account it won't be "available" in your paypal account for several days...usually 3 business days. If you simply choose to send money to someone and you don't have any money in your paypal it will transfer it directly from your bank account to the person you are paying...no delay. Of course that requires you to have your bank account connected to your paypal account.