• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GStone's New Buggy (aka 205 lomax)

lay said:
**** tlc all it needed is some high dollar ****in parts the rig went great before and tuff as **** just needed some bags of money dumped at it

Didn't even need that. Just needed moly axles in the front and rock out.

[quote=45acp;10647255

Well, you should have picked up a pair of Duc 916 motors and ran them into a diamond splined ti jackshaft turning a lambo LM002 Tcase, flipped with cryoed 4:86 gears. The trick is instead of running gear oil in the lambo case, you toss a bunch of $100 bills and 2 quarts of white tiger placenta into a blender... this will keep the outputs lubed but you have to change it every other run.

Yeah I know it was a stupid move but u know what's in my head. Just a little more time and I'll be wheeling again but the next one will hold up to my foot :****:

lay said:
Yeah I know it was a stupid move but u know what's in my head. Just a little more time and I'll be wheeling again but the next one will hold up to my foot :****:

Not stupid if that is what you wanted to do. I know you got different plans. :popcorn:

lay said:
dude u don't even know what's in your head :****:

kid rok said:
He's still waiting on the Tiger Placenta? The last I talked to him it was on back order.

The tiger placenta is in ...it's all about motivation now. All the chassis "re-do's" are done. All the parts are here, just need time.

kid rok said:
Do you think it will be headed west?

**** no...we'll be doing good to get all the stuff done on Travis's in time to head west. The tires, wheels and RCVs from it will be heading west...

yeah yeah progress is slow...but my kid requires time and $$$$...but she's worth all of both.

buggy1-1.jpg

buggy4-1.jpg

Matt O. said:
Looks good, is that the buggy you got from Lay? Looks like you need to go racing in it soon!

Yes, it's his old buggy. Ls1 with a lil head work and a good sized cam, atlas 3.0, th350, 60 RCV's,14bolt, etc... it's a jimmys 4x4 chassis. If I race it it'll be local or small time stuff. KOH/ultra4 has gone the way of most other racing," he with the biggest walllet has the best chance" and that ain't me! But it was built to KOH rules so if I decide I gonna sell it, which is a good possibilty, it'll be legal to race.
It's getting plumbed right after new years, then wiring and a lil body work is all that's left.