• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - February Jam Ride - February 7, 2015

Where would be the best place for one to stay at, hotel-wise, if they are able to make this ride? It's only roughly an hour's drive for me, but a friend "cough, cough Bug E J" is wondering where the best/closest place to stay is? I told him maybe the locals would know.....cuz all I know is it's out in the damn sticks and ain't nothing around close by coming in from the Alabama side. Maybe there's something closer on the TN side?

I gotta get around to getting my alternator fixed (broke housing) I been putting it off since RBD :wtflol: But unless something big comes up we will be there. Going shopping this weekend to find the girlfriend some good coveralls. :dblthumb:

I finished the buggy up last night except I got a fan that has already taken a **** and waitin on my rear shaft to get retubed. Pretty good chance we gonna try to make this one.

What time yaw fools showin up? Bout 9ish? Gonna try to meet you Mo, I still don't know my way around Hale all that good.

WEEEPOWWWW!!!! Maybe Mo will take pics/vids...I am unreliable in that department. Although I will probably capture some poser shots while it's still on the trailer :flipoff1:

We got a good group coming. Been few times but maybe we can get with yall that know the park real well!