• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR- Fall Crawl - October 14-16, 2016 Trail Rig & Bouncer Event

Re:

I think it would be a lot of fun to open the course up and have a Hardline race on it. We do a lot of **** talking on here. I was checking it out when we were there the week before the Hardline ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

Ill eat someone's lunch on the next HL ride there :)

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Ill eat someone's lunch on the next HL ride there :)

All ya gotta do is ask and I'd share my lunch with ya. As far as the race goes though, ya might wanna pack a bandanna because you'll be snacking on my dust.

Re: Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
All ya gotta do is ask and I'd share my lunch with ya. As far as the race goes though, ya might wanna pack a bandanna because you'll be snacking on my dust.

Sounds like I need to bring the Red Buggy for this one. Week before Fall Crawl?

Re: Re: Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Sounds like I need to bring the Red Buggy for this one. Week before Fall Crawl?

My best good wheeling buddy just had his first child this past week so I gotta coordinate my Harlan trip with his old lady on when the little ones first Bday party is.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I think it would be a lot of fun to open the course up and have a Hardline race on it. We do a lot of **** talking on here. I was checking it out when we were there the week before the Hardline ride.

I think that can be arranged...

lowbudgetjunk said:
Is the tow mobile 4wd and manual 7.3? If so, that's the setup I was working towards when I went and bought my RV.

Yes it is. 7.3, 4x4 and 5 speed with 200,000 on it. Lol

And if the two ol boys from indy are on here. Maybe we will get to meet yall again yall were good people.

Bronco72 said:
And if the two ol boys from indy are on here. Maybe we will get to meet yall again yall were good people.
Thanks Eric plan on being there next year. If yall come north wheeling give me a shout.
Good Times!

Here is a few videos there is more on my youtube ch. This was a great weekend and unlike any fall crawl I have been to yet, the dust on the main trails was unreal and made it all the way to the Lions Den without any mud on the tires :spin:
Your Turn has turned into a great trail that Yota cab trucks are making the exit :dblthumb:
Harlan KY 2016

Your Turn Tail Harlan KY 2016

Harlan KY fall crawl 2016

Lions Den Harlan KY 2016

Harlan KY 2016 Fall Crawl

Harlan KY 2016 Fall Crawl

Harlan fall crawl 2016
Harlan KY 2016
Fall Crawl 2016 Harlan KY
Harlan KY 2016
YOUR TURN Trail

Great videos as always! Always nice to see some trail riding. Not to mention watching the big ass blazer...that guy gets around to a lot of parks too.

We're heading up to Harlan next weekend...should have just about the same weather as ya'll did.

Thanks guys, the trails were awesome hope you guys have a great time next weekend the trees should be in peak color mode :dblthumb: