• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Fall Crawl - October 16-18, 2015

Too early for a Harlan Fall Crawl thread? I'm dying here, like a kid between Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! Who's going, where ya staying and what are ya riding?

I'll be in the hotel formerly known as the Holiday Inn Express. Going up Sat at 5a.m and get there around 8:30a.m.., coming back Sunday evening.

Hoping to be there Friday, home on Sunday. Either be by the tracks (North Evarts Campground) or Sycamore campground just past the trailhead, up by the zip line.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Sumbitch, I forgot about this thread being started a while back. Thanks for stackin em up John. You coming to Fall Crawl?

Nope, was trying to pull the trigger the week before like we did last year, but my mom threw a trump card. She has planned a family reunion with her side of the family. At 86 years old, probably the last. So gota do what mom says!!!!!!

JohnG said:
Nope, was trying to pull the trigger the week before like we did last year, but my mom threw a trump card. She has planned a family reunion with her side of the family. At 86 years old, probably the last. So gota do what mom says!!!!!!

Well, hell. Maybe next time then. Any plans on another Hardline ride? Like one that doesn't have a 20 person limit? :stir: Windrock would be perfect for a large group the way camping is set up.

JohnG said:

Do a ride a couple weeks after? :fish: