• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Fall Crawl - October 16-18, 2015

Re:

If anybody can't make this but still wants to go in October there will be a group of us from Ohio coming down the first weekend in October and have a couple cabins at the campground in Putney. Hit me up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
If anybody can't make this but still wants to go in October there will be a group of us from Ohio coming down the first weekend in October and have a couple cabins at the campground in Putney. Hit me up!

Tell them yankee sumbitches to wait a week or two and come to Fall Crawl! :flipoff1:

Re: Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Tell them yankee sumbitches to wait a week or two and come to Fall Crawl! :flipoff1:
We always do the same weekend every year and reserve our cabins before we leave. That's my and few others birthday weekend. If I had more time off for work I'd come down for Fall Crawl myself. I really wanna be down there when there's a bunch of bad ass rigs and see what it takes to conquer cremepuff.

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
We always do the same weekend every year and reserve our cabins before we leave. That's my and few others birthday weekend. If I had more time off for work I'd come down for Fall Crawl myself. I really wanna be down there when there's a bunch of bad ass rigs and see what it takes to conquer cremepuff.

BuckinPro said:

Be there again this year!! Haven't missed a fall crawl yet!!

Me, Chad, Barry and Johnny are for sure goin from here in Columbia town so we see ya down there Friday morning early Eddro. Barry jjust put a v8 in the Barney buggy so I guess Im the only v6 unit left ......until spring time anyways... loller.gif

We got a big group staying in the evarts side cabins coming in Wednesday evening. Weather should be getting rite! thumb.gif

hell Brian..... just bring em with ya! I'm sure there will be someone tht would be willing to watchem? there is always some good babysitter prospects hanging out at the bridge or the gas station ! lol

redline diesel said:
eddie r u going we r going down Thursday night Putney side
Gonna try to make it over Thursday afternoon, depends on work. Could be Friday.
Staying on Evarts side by the tracks. Maybe we'll cross paths... :driving:

June dog said:
We're still working on it. May just have to come over for a day instead of the whole weekend.

Make sure it's Saturday. I'm going Sat/Sun. How many curtain climbers you got? I have room for 2 chirrens or one fat adult. :****: