• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Fall Crawl - October 17-19, 2014

Re:

The constable just checked our stickers and I am sure he was checking for over consumption of alcohol. He was really nice to us and said nothing of my lack of rear lights.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
The constable just checked our stickers and I am sure he was checking for over consumption of alcohol. He was really nice to us and said nothing of my lack of rear lights.

Where did you get checked at? We're heading up tomorrow and trying to decide wether to,stay at shower houses or up in the park.

Re:

June dog said:
Where did you get checked at? We're heading up tomorrow and trying to decide wether to,stay at shower houses or up in the park.

They checked us in Evarts between the pay station and the first left going into the trails. He looked in the floor board, then asked for my sticker. When I told him thanks, he said it was his job to check everybody leaving and said he does it every day. Both days it was late in the afternoon, close to dark when he checked us.

Re:

JohnG said:
They checked us in Evarts between the pay station and the first left going into the trails. He looked in the floor board, then asked for my sticker. When I told him thanks, he said it was his job to check everybody leaving and said he does it every day. Both days it was late in the afternoon, close to dark when he checked us.
Everyone says that was the constable. They say he's a really nice guy.

He's a nice guy. He always sits right past the check in station checking permits. He never says anything about alcohol.as long a your not acting a fool or just openly advertising it.

buggy68 said:
He's a nice guy. He always sits right past the check in station checking permits. He never says anything about alcohol.as long a your not acting a fool or just openly advertising it.

^^^^^THIS :dblthumb:

As long as your sticker is good there will be no issues with this guy he is nice he drives up to the zip line and turns around alot to check on things I guess by the camping spots but not seen any issues

Loaded and ready to go!!!

63e8c679116d5025c75f1ef3e71311d0_zps98f27ea8.jpg

No action shots were taken, but this is what we got. I do really wish I had a video of me getting denied trying to get into Lions Den WFO and beating the fawk out of it. :driving:

My whole reason for going was for my wee-feller's birthday. He jumped around in other trucks, this pic being with Blake in the yoyo.

Old Gregg when I got back. 3 hours to get it clean.

Our group at the bottom of Mason Jar.

Ass shot-

Our buddy Smack's poser shot-

Pholmann's ride- .......and if anybody has a spare rear 60 shaft...

Hey 5bro I seen you guys when you all was going up the hill around the top of killing time? BUt you all was in a huge line of rigs maybe next time we can do some riding

Latest posts