• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
Eddyj said:
HL rides are a lot like prison...
As soon as you show up find the biggest dude there. Either fight him or become his bitch, after that you will be good.

I'm in trouble then because I'm not that big of a guy.

I don't no any of y'all I don't think but I just finished my junk today for the most part and I'm planning on being there since it's just right up the road from me. It'll be my test run so probly won't try nothing to major right now until I get a few things worked out.
d97caf4a79c187e2d3670c748e250ec6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Bamaxj84 said:
I don't no any of y'all I don't think but I just finished my junk today for the most part and I'm planning on being there since it's just right up the road from me. It'll be my test run so probly won't try nothing to major right now until I get a few things worked out.

I wish I was as lucky as you. I done met a bunch of these goobers and now they won't leave me alone.

Got some specs on El Jeep?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

It's got a Dana 61 with 60 internals up front and Dana 70 rear 5.13 gears and lockers, 3 link front all hiems, dakota main leave with 6" lift springs for 8" stretch rear, 7/8 hiem steering, 42" iroks on diy bead locks with custom rings. Still gotta do hydro assist but I'm gonna test run it without anyway. Hopefully it all holds together since this is my first build.

Bamaxj84 said:

Super clean jeep + hardline ride = your going to get McMinned

smbroady82 said:
I'm starting a petition ... I'll send it your way soon

Jose Cuervo and Taco Bell for bread crumbs, he'll be there now................ :drinkers: :eat: :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

natedawgxj said:
This will be my official first HL ride. Im excited to meet alot of yall and the perks is its my home park i know it better than anybody so if ya wanna ride ill show ya around no matter what u ride in. I was in a buggy now im in a Toyota crawler so ive been on both sides of the fence.
Hell man I'm down. All I ever see is play ground to backside and then violator.

I asked off for this over a month ago, and just got told I'll be working. .. I think not.
Anyone have a good job opening for a 15 year motorsports mechanic?

Moto85 said:
I asked off for this over a month ago, and just got told I'll be working. .. I think not.
Anyone have a good job opening for a 15 year motorsports mechanic?

That sucks man!

Just an FYI so no one freaks out. My wife likes experimenting with her hair. Currently it's green, blue, red and who knows what else.

xjmarc said:
Just an FYI so no one freaks out. My wife likes experimenting with her hair. Currently it's green, blue, red and who knows what else.
My ol lady wanted to do that ****. Told her I would shave her head in her sleep. :gtfo:

pholmann said:
Don't Be scared of a little weird man. It's all good. Weird chicks are fun in bed. :rolf:
And on the couch, and in the shower, and the shop, and the boat, and the woods

TBItoy said:
And on the couch, and in the shower, and the shop, and the boat, and the woods

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did I mention she has a sandwich tattooed on her forearm, wrist to elbow ditch. She does own a deli but she also likes sandwiches. If she wasn't a least a little weird we would have nothing in common.

xjmarc said:
Did I mention she has a sandwich tattooed on her forearm, wrist to elbow ditch. She does own a deli but she also likes sandwiches. If she wasn't a least a little weird we would have nothing in common.

So, you have the queen sand which maker ?