• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
rednecklights said:
So, you have the queen sand which maker ?

Something like that. I used to really like sandwiches but after almost 6 years with a deli, ehh. Since she was a kid all she wanted to do was cook and work in or own a restaurant. Actually has a culinary degree and gets fancy sometimes but even doing it for a living she still loves cooking at home. Good thing because I can mess up a ham sandwich.

I'm just gonna toss this out there. I'll take two pastrami on rye, one pimento special, three pbj with crust and 4 fried egg/bacon/cheese.

Tell her thanks

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm just gonna toss this out there. I'll take two pastrami on rye, one pimento special, three pbj with crust and 4 fried egg/bacon/cheese.

Tell her thanks

I will double that order exactly, perfect. We just had a moment kel. it was nice, was it good for you too?

Re:

Is there a napkin and bottlenose water to wash it down? If so, yes and it was good.

lowbudgetjunk said:

Tell her thanks

If you were close to Chattanooga I'd say come on down and I'd hook you up.

Re:

Brother, I've driven further for way less. Get me a date and some non skid shoes and I'll let her sammich me up right.

In all honesty, I am almost as good a sammich maker as my wife. Her feet are a size and a halftime smaller, which allows her to be closer to the cutting board, which makes the crusts easier to cut. Smoother crust cut is key around here, especially when Rubens are on the docket.

Re: Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

natedawgxj said:
Anybody else as pumped about this ride as me? Im ready to get it going now.... :drinkers: :driving:
My dicks hard. Give me a number and I'll send you a picture.

Moto85 said:
I asked off for this over a month ago, and just got told I'll be working. .. I think not.
Anyone have a good job opening for a 15 year motorsports mechanic?

Cancel that! I fondled the right balls and got the whole weekend off. I'll be ready to send it. booyang

Do you need to reserve camping spots. I've only ridden there once and it was a day trip. I don't even remember the cost. I'm hoping to be there Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday morning depending on when I get off Friday. It's about a 3 hour drive. And like Bug EJ said it's going to be a long week.

xjmarc said:
Do you need to reserve camping spots. I've only ridden there once and it was a day trip. I don't even remember the cost. I'm hoping to be there Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday morning depending on when I get off Friday. It's about a 3 hour drive. And like Bug EJ said it's going to be a long week.

Yes u do call 256-365-0133 thats Natalie she can see what she has left unless u dont need power ur free to camp anywhere

Shoot I'm poor. Don't need any power for my tent. Where exactly do you camp. When I was there we parked in the upper lot by the bathrooms.

Re: Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

xjmarc said:
Shoot I'm poor. Don't need any power for my tent. Where exactly do you camp. When I was there we parked in the upper lot by the bathrooms.
First time I went Trey told me "Just go find a flat spot up in the woods there, come down and have a beer, it's fine, I've seen the owners wife nekkid!"

I didn't know who he was at the time :****: