• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
A HUGE thanks to Nate(natedawgxj), Dallas and Dalton for helping me this past weekend cutting and clearing out trees on the trails. You guys worked your asses off, great job. We are ready for next weekend :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
A HUGE thanks to Nate(natedawgxj), Dallas and Dalton for helping me this past weekend cutting and clearing out trees on the trails. You guys worked your asses off, great job. We are ready for next weekend :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Yes sir no problem im ready for this weekend. Gonna be a great time for sure.

I have a TON of **** that I need to do to my rig before I wheel again, but I ain't doing none of it. If ya'll see flopped over from the 4to1 tcase induced torque lean, or sawed in half upper link up front, drag my ass back to camp :****:

muddinmetal said:
I have a TON of **** that I need to do to my rig before I wheel again, but I ain't doing none of it. If ya'll see flopped over from the 4to1 tcase induced torque lean, or sawed in half upper link up front, drag my ass back to camp :****:

I got ya man no one left behind that rides with me. I usually drag my trailer where my **** used to break. Been lucky for a while and havent had to do it...

Anyone got a spare seat for Friday and/or Saturday?

Traveling for work this week, so don't feel like messing with hauling the Jeep down.

Thought about pulling an Enzo, but without the French accent I don't figure I'm too marketable.

Just stopping by to LOL at this.

Still figuring my sh*t out. Might or might not come. There might be a lady involved in the choice.

Re: Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Bebop said:
Just stopping by to LOL at this.

Still figuring my sh*t out. Might or might not come. There might be a lady involved in the choice.
Glad you decided to marry Casey. He will make an ugly bride. At least you'll be able to stay stateside and you can make him work on the Sami while you wheel his Jeep.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Hoping to be there between 7-8 Saturday morning. First time at the park so I'm pretty excited! And the Sammy is on a new setup so I'm ready to see how she does