• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
Re:

I will be walking around Thursday. Unless my multimeter teaches me some new tricks and I get the beater going.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I got some extra drive shafts built and went to the pull a part to load up on some random stuff, going to load it all up and should be rolling in there Late Friday night! :driving:

So here's a thought. Firewood, is there some there or should I bring my own, and yes I know you aren't supposed to transport firewood but I'm not that far away and I just cut up a tree that fell a while back.

xjmarc said:
So here's a thought. Firewood, is there some there or should I bring my own, and yes I know you aren't supposed to transport firewood but I'm not that far away and I just cut up a tree that fell a while back.

Aren't supposed to transport firewood?

I was hoping to ride with Tony Bolton this weekend, but I heard he was staying at home and organizing is hunnids by serial number. :****:

This is my "soon to be 40th birthday" big ride of the year. Looking forward to it!

I'll be there Saturday morning and since all my buddies but one bailed, and he's in a jk and only coming down for the day, guess I'm going to have to get to know some of you fawkers. Looking forward to this.

xjmarc said:
I'll be there Saturday morning and since all my buddies but one bailed, and he's in a jk and only coming down for the day, guess I'm going to have to get to know some of you fawkers. Looking forward to this.

You know how those CORE folks are. Show and shine then ride... maybe :stir:

xjmarc said:

We dont bite just jump in line and hang out.

muddinmetal said:
You know how those CORE folks are. Show and shine then ride... maybe :stir:

Core barely exist anymore. I still ride with some of them but most I knew before it started. A bunch of them went to Hale last weekend so that's their excuse for this. Oh well I'll have a good time regardless.

Me and my daughter keep watching videos of this park, I can't wait! Looks like there is a lot of real cool stuff there! I can't wait to try and crawl boat ramp!