• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 6-9, 2016

tonybolton said:
Reminds me alota rattle rock.....and I have my own opinions about that trail. ;)

I agree, I do not like either one of those trails. :****:

Re:

You dont like Lions Den? Un American I tell ya. Thats the first trail I'm hitting next time I go back. It is #1 on my bucket list, just above Cable Hill and Youtube Hill.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
You dont like Lions Den? Un American I tell ya. Thats the first trail I'm hitting next time I go back. It is #1 on my bucket list, just above Cable Hill and Youtube Hill.

Really I don't, not sure why, probably the only trail I've never been through at harlan. Maybe because every time I go there someone is broke, and been there for hours????????????

Re: Re:

poolman said:
Really I don't, not sure why, probably the only trail I've never been through at harlan. Maybe because every time I go there someone is broke, and been there for hours????????????
I'm likin you alot.....not JD like...but like as in good guy to ride with.

I'd like to try cable hill! That looks fun (not at 50mph though...)

Mason jar

5BB88D25-C5EF-4C3A-B802-30F64562185F_zpsdk2atfca.jpg

749DE9D1-43A9-440A-8852-39F5EA9D7A54_zpsucka9piv.jpg

4B30E980-E2E9-441C-BE4D-683696466A3A_zpseh3c0wwu.jpg

3059AFC1-718D-4A13-A347-8BDBC8E69D19_zpsomx1wzuy.jpg

645C3422-5B04-400F-857D-4F149929D034_zpscagtcygz.jpg

B3848E4A-BA9B-4113-8303-E7BF988B0454_zps5oimfq3y.jpg

B72FC807-EB8C-4536-80EA-8E04887C2A9C_zpsnfpx8op7.jpg

7A027356-F876-4270-A1A2-061BC17AF318_zpsgzaoaugr.jpg

1235A2BA-0686-4FFE-8BCD-878940100AE3_zpsuouaeyds.jpg

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
I'm likin you alot.....not JD like...but like as in good guy to ride with.

I'd like to try cable hill! That looks fun (not at 50mph though...)

Not JD like!!!! :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

I don't see alota people on Rattle Rock, but I'd venture to say 1/2 the time I do theres someone broken or limping out. It's usually knuckle or driveshaft problems.

Having said that.....saw the top of a kingpin ripped off Saturday....

Different trails for different folks. I just like to breathe dirt on the weekend and trail ride. Clmbing stupid **** doesn't rank high on my list of fun things. It's cool to watch others try though. ;)

Re:

I 100% beat the **** out of the FJ this weekend. Drove too hard, too fast and with zero ****s given for the buggys longevity. It took two days to make a weak link. Looking at the pinion angle on the front with Pholmann this morning and a convo with Murrah a month or so ago, unscrewing the top links and tightening up the lowers should help a few degrees with my front pinion angle and actually raise it up a bit.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I 100% beat the **** out of the FJ this weekend. Drove too hard, too fast and with zero ****s given for the buggys longevity. It took two days to make a weak link. Looking at the pinion angle on the front with Pholmann this morning and a convo with Murrah a month or so ago, unscrewing the top links and tightening up the lowers should help a few degrees with my front pinion angle and actually raise it up a bit.

Did we not have that exact conversation two Fridays ago? I tried telling you that easy fix and you gave me some non-coherent logic...

lowbudgetjunk said:

I raised both my front and rear pinions when I got mine. They were both basically FLAT. The rear 1350 took more abuse than my front 1310. I noticed it got pretty sloppy every 3rd or 4th month. With basically 0 degree / pointed directly at the T-case.....things stay nice and tight. Plus not dragging / beating on everything.

When I'm bored one day, i'll rotate the T-case down a bolt hole or two. It'll help keep the driveshaft off a link bar bolt and make the angle just that more effective on T-case side. It's not bad now, but could be better with very minimal loss in ground clearance.

tonybolton said:
I don't see alota people on Rattle Rock, but I'd venture to say 1/2 the time I do theres someone broken or limping out. It's usually knuckle or driveshaft problems.

Having said that.....saw the top of a kingpin ripped off Saturday....

Different trails for different folks. I just like to breathe dirt on the weekend and trail ride. Clmbing stupid **** doesn't rank high on my list of fun things. It's cool to watch others try though. ;)

I'd rather be riding or winching. Than trying to climb stupid **** and working my rig half the day :gay:

Your cycles sync up or something? You two are bitchy and critical today like a raggin ass woman. Ya bloody ****in vaginas. :flipoff1:

pholmann said:
Your cycles sync up or something? You two are bitchy and critical today like a raggin ass woman. Ya bloody ****in vaginas. :flipoff1:

It's what poor people do....you wouldn't understand..... You ever met a happy homeless person? Jus sayin...

pholmann said:

Hell I had to work all weekend jus sayin

Re: Re: Harlan October 6-9, 2016

86chevota said:
Hell I had to work all weekend jus sayin
Not this guy. I combined my stash with Pholmanns and we kept warm with 100 dollar bills. :)

I said two years ago that I would be back yearly, this time I mean it. The weekend before Fall Crawl is my new weekend. Plan on going back this year or early next year too.

4 capable rigs, maybe 5, is my ideal number to ride with. Numero tres needs to hook up their own damn winch though.