• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 6-9, 2016

Re:

Its scary in the front, gotta have big balls to sit in the back. Pholmans cooler has extra fuzzies, thats for sure.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re:

Not sure if I posted this or not, but Campground Man has my business from here on out. He was hospitable, had very reasonable prices, tools, very clean facilities, to include the grounds, cabins and bath houses too. It took a few more minutes to get to the harder trails but I also left all my tools in the bed of my truck, couple transmissions, double beadlocks.....nothing moved all weekend. Then, when we wanted to fuel up, we just hit the Evarts gate. Plus there is a gas station within driving distance of the campground.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Not sure if I posted this or not, but Campground Man has my business from here on out. He was hospitable, had very reasonable prices, tools, very clean facilities, to include the grounds, cabins and bath houses too. It took a few more minutes to get to the harder trails but I also left all my tools in the bed of my truck, couple transmissions, double beadlocks.....nothing moved all weekend. Then, when we wanted to fuel up, we just hit the Evarts gate. Plus there is a gas station within driving distance of the campground.

X2

Very nice fella. I'll not stay on the evarts side again.

I also let him know about the gayzer trash that decided to hold their **** on rev limiter for 5 minutes next to marks camper at 130 in the damn morning. What a bunch of douche bags.

Here was a video of me climbing the top of your turn. Not as dramatic. I always thought I had more wheel speed :wtflol:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3U5SkIrAWHJSlA0V0E3aDFLMm8

tall boy said:
Here was a video of me climbing the top of your turn. Not as dramatic. I always thought I had more wheel speed :wtflol:

That's a tough climb, you made that look easy! :****:

poolman said:
That's a tough climb, you made that look easy! :****:

^^^^^ You posted what I was gonna say. ^^^^ I was more impressed with the previous two minutes we didn't record to get you there. For 42 Reds not to be worth a damn, I'm sure as **** regretting not buying that cheap set that was on here just a while back. Between your driving and rig, I was impressed all day Saturday. Made me rethink what winch I want on the red buggy for sure.

tall boy said:

Tall boy didn't u follow us last year through lions den

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did follow a group through there! I made it look much easier last year! You guys were a blast to ride with too.

tall boy said:

Very nice

tall boy said:
I did follow a group through there! I made it look much easier last year! You guys were a blast to ride with too.
Yeah u walked right through it last year, I was the last rig through in the zj, you gave me a celebratory beer. Ha. Rig looked good on your turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me a little bit to post, but I had an AMAZING weekend with everyone.

I met great people, rode with an awesome group and even coordinated the Lion's Den winchfest special ;D

Here are my pics, don't hesitate to ask me for some HD if you like a few in particular. They haven't been processed and could look a little better with some color tuning.

https://goo.gl/photos/uARn5DwESNg6KHnM9

Harlan is officially my favorite park so far. It's mind blowingly great !

I have a crush on Lee's buggy :

RmqBJ79OaJ3HwSVyqIrlf2TZYd94ac67wMKED5FNDX78xBso3jY5T-DRFFivBkfU7JEKJf0XQ7IXIG0O1jQlx0Wvmwaqt4GkCU_qTf0RmnWJB8lR_v1j2wTZFb46wv1gEsYUp6OZlgXSqC5RsfLogduIvsKcd9M6ljwr-3gjLZkxdGQa5PUwdw62XtlYORSlKv1kdjPUZ34oG9UgxEpsid2ZX30UmqY6rfhS2RaoFph31U10oC1Ra26WMeYRVek-PcfEPaF4tlWkIhWQEPG8KWiMzDpvC850MQKbs9dagIUo46L6A7pZoBkRhUR3EVEv6wpM_sqo5hunlV2DC8C6RPee5MN0MOXtIm9PicleTj7-_DTCEde0S2wGS-A2-51OQoNlJMxuqMz9ihI6QGcOBShjZuVkxrP0Z0-AEYanZXSpJ3xIghUvTCP9Z0sloq3g0WkdCBMYIjqunRY2ygwV-6QzYDQYAEotyVKXFLJn0S6GsBabM39EdIvnWat2z8mQx4oWkaygyRSr7_TYSsrQCqb6aP5adZ0LAfPM4Pp45-AjWpmyBwQ-nnMF0Fc_bXyX1ZKHf6KB5_wW0ChlN4PdcN_df-l4maJqe82_pkFKOLCIq7Gv=w800-h533-no

Re:

I think Bart is practicing his Sasquatch pose, Lee is just breaking in his new buggy, Patrick is watching what not to do when you get to the top.

Re:

Enzo, great pictures. I shall be borrowing a few for my collection via the book of faces. We need to make another trip up before April.

That white TJ buggy looks sweet. Any specs on it or a build thread? Also are those 42 reds on that CJ?