• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 6-9, 2016

Campground Man said:
This guys name has been tagged in our system, he won't be staying at our place again. Was his first and last time here....

Proofs in the pudding. One of the many reasons I will be coming back.

The campgrounds facilities are almost as nice as the folks that run it, and they have some very nice facilities. I'll never go anywhere else when I go to Harlan.

pholmann said:
The campgrounds facilities are almost as nice as the folks that run it, and they have some very nice facilities. I'll never go anywhere else when I go to Harlan.

So come back this weekend and ride again!

Re: Re: Harlan October 6-9, 2016

poolman said:
So come back this weekend and ride again!
I would if I could. I've got to put my junk back together. I will try and be back together by next weekend and back to Harlan before spring ends.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Harlan October 6-9, 2016

lowbudgetjunk said:
I would if I could. I've got to put my junk back together. I will try and be back together by next weekend and back to Harlan before spring ends.

A local friend of mine posted your rig on his wife's Facebook page today as if he was trying to talk her into buying it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
My new favorite pic

3102b2a0622b3db121d3e65a54f721db.jpg

That looks sketchy as hell....

Re:

I wish I would've been there to see it. I looked at that exit before we hit Crawfords Cry and just decided to hit Crawfords Cry and leave Your Turn alone

Re:

That video of Bart made it look easier than it seems from standing up top. But we rode with Bart a bit last year and that CJ goes! I thought 42 reds were supposed to suck?

Harlan is so weird. Everytime I go it's different. Sometimes traction is great sometimes it's a greasy mess???????

We were there last year during the hurricane in October and rained a lot and we had great traction, but I've heard traction is good while its raining but when it quits it sucks cause the mud doesn't get washed off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing....the other day I watch a 4 linked buggy with 44's take 5 tries to get up a short hill on the obstacle course....then a CJ7 with leaf springs and 38's walks right up it.

Re: Re: Re: Harlan October 6-9, 2016

onepieceatatime said:
A local friend of mine posted your rig on his wife's Facebook page today as if he was trying to talk her into buying it.

I vote yes. I need to get it gone to get the red one done. It is a going sumbitch, especially if it had a driver.

Re: Re: Harlan October 6-9, 2016

pholmann said:
It was a greasy mess sat morning because the rain Friday night. As the day progressed, traction got better and better.
Should've went the week before. It was so dry I felt like I was on stickies. I pulled up to the far right ledge at the top of Mason Jar and didn't expect to make it but I didn't even spin a tire. Probably one of the coolest things my jeep ever did.