• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How do you qualify for a competition tire like the 43 TSL Stickies?

Someone once told me I may be in the wrong sport. I kind of thought it was funny .. The funny thing was he felt this is a sport Bahahahahah. I love that ****. Sport my ass.. Anyone have practice last night? Haha. Personally , as cool as everyone I have met is for the most part.. I believe that someone that tells another that they're in the wrong "Sport".. Just may be in the wrong HOBBY ! Buncha dam meanys :Joc: nah nah nah nah boo boo stick your head in doo doo. :woot:

I have thought alot about how I must have worded my question incorrectly? I would like to try to compete, but I know that the tire I am running will not do so. So in order to make me or the Buggy look like it is competitive I priced tires..... I soon found out that there is a difference in pricing. Competitive pricing and Hobby pricing, Didnt wanna say I was cheaping out! I have spent ALOT of money to enjoy this Hobby. I have to agree most people in any sport make money, I would say not many in this HOBBY has even broke even yet?? I do realize that some of the BS you take after asking a question is answered by guys that drag someone else's winch cable, or have never even been wheeling in anything short of there Moms new Wrangler Sahara. But it did open quite the Topic. :dblthumb:

02Jimmy said:
I have thought alot about how I must have worded my question incorrectly? I would like to try to compete, but I know that the tire I am running will not do so. So in order to make me or the Buggy look like it is competitive I priced tires..... I soon found out that there is a difference in pricing. Competitive pricing and Hobby pricing, Didnt wanna say I was cheaping out! I have spent ALOT of money to enjoy this Hobby. I have to agree most people in any sport make money, I would say not many in this HOBBY has even broke even yet?? I do realize that some of the BS you take after asking a question is answered by guys that drag someone else's winch cable, or have never even been wheeling in anything short of there Moms new Wrangler Sahara. But it did open quite the Topic. :dblthumb:

Almost no one here is a mall crawler :****:

And you should have just kept the jimmy & bought a buggy... You'd have been $20,000-25,000 ahead that way

02Jimmy said:
I do realize that some of the BS you take after asking a question is answered by guys that drag someone else's winch cable, or have never even been wheeling in anything short of there Moms new Wrangler Sahara. But it did open quite the Topic. :dblthumb:

If you are wanting to compete, you can bet your ass you will be thankful for all the recovery team (winch cable draggers) instead of talking **** about them when you flop down the side of a bigass hill and yer **** catches fire. Cool story, though.....keep it classy San Diego.