• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

Hope you have a clean up crew ready to catch all my slung parts! Haha! I figure for $25 why not have a little fun. I ain't out to win, just have a good time and try not to destroy my ****.

That sexi sami gon' be hard to catch....he gon' be like the Roadrunner! :****:

Re: Re: Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

rednecklights said:
Class A

1. Kevin Richardson - Turdyota
2. Micah Traynom - Samurai buggy
3. Daniel Dennis - Sexi Sami
4. Austin Dunn - samurai
5. Elliot Andrews - samurai
6. Josh Dean - Red Barron

Class B

1. Rob Weaver - 98 TJ
2. Tim Potts - jeep buggy

updated list !

Put the screen names (if applicable) next to given names for those of us that don't know everybody

The race is Saturday morning at 10:30 right? I just browsed through the whole thread and couldn't find the post that stated times and **** lol

TacomaJD said:
The race is Saturday morning at 10:30 right? I just browsed through the whole thread and couldn't find the post that stated times and **** lol
Your **** out of luck! you will still be in the bed then!

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

TacomaJD said:
Hope you have a clean up crew ready to catch all my slung parts! Haha! I figure for $25 why not have a little fun. I ain't out to win, just have a good time and try not to destroy my ****.

That sexi sami gon' be hard to catch....he gon' be like the Roadrunner! :****:
Kudos for joining in man :dblthumb:...hate I'm gonna miss it...

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

TacomaJD said:
One less person placing ahead of me! molaugh

got feeling you will be ahead of me there so don't get your hopes ;D

Count me in if I can get this Toyota trans in fast enough. Should have plenty of time to finish it up. :driving:

I'm going to have to find a cheap beater to come join in the fun. My heep has a tired v8. Might have to find a cheap 4.3 to swap in just to come play. I have been wanting for a comp for the lesser built rides that was not to far to drive. I'll be damed if I miss this opportunity because of a motor swap. Lol :driving:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

;D

Latest posts