• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Re:

If the Jeep survives new years. I'm going try and make. Like to meet some of yall

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am in also HPO is my local park lots of new trails have been added so if anyone needs a guide I would be happy to help out and sure we could find a few more

zukimaster said:
Wonder how far Wesley's Boobie Trap is from HPO? :****: paging JRICH

To far but we know a few local places that are a good time if the camp fires are not happening

Is there a limit on rig numbers?

JohnG said:
No, but working on a prepaid only system, like GreyRock. I told Mark to expect 50 rigs.

I'm guessing closer to 75. I know four outta my small group already are coming. Better yet, I'll say 82. Are RZR's allowed?

Got back with Mark. They are working on a sign up / payment option in the Camping section of their web site. Will let everyone know when it is online.

Camping is available Thursday night, but riding starts Friday morning.

The price is $50 per vehicle for the event . There will not be a charge for your passengers. Plus cabin or RV spot if needed, primitive camping is free.

There will be on site sign up, but the price will be $75. This is to get the commitments early like Greyrock. If we have on-site signups, the $25 difference will be given to a charity of Mark's choosing.

I will announce the start and ending on registration when I know more, but expect a 30 day signup window. Not the few hours of Greyrock.

Already getting excited. Mark says the cabins and RV spots are going fast. Book 'em if you need 'em.

Gonna try to be there. 99% sure.

Gotta get some tires and a few other things back together, but Feb is a good goal.

Look forward to meeting some of you. I've seen a couple around at parks, but never stopped to talk, besides Kel.

Dwill817 said:
Gonna try to be there. 99% sure.

Gotta get some tires and a few other things back together, but Feb is a good goal.

Look forward to meeting some of you. I've seen a couple around at parks, but never stopped to talk, besides Kel.

You are lucky most of the guys on here are decent. Sorry I had to be the first impression. Get it all done and come ride booyang

I got one of the converted cabins booked for the weekend ..

got a question: What if I bring my Toyota and my 4wheeler? (which I intend to if I'm going to stay for 3 days of riding) Will that be $100 since I'm bringing 2 rides?

It would suck to pay all that $ for the cabin and then have to spend another $100 just to bring my toys....let me know please

I know there are others who bring a "back up ride", rzr, rhino, atv, whatever..

Thanks
Broady

Re:

Going to hurt paying that, when you live within 6 miles of the park and may just ride maybe 2 days.